13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides / Italy rescues 800 migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides / Italy rescues 800 migrants

Post by John »

13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides

Italy rescues 800 migrants from Mediterranean Sea, many of them from Syria

** 13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160513

Contents:
EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides
More refugees now reaching Europe via Italy than via Greece
Italy rescues 800 migrants from Mediterranean Sea, many of them from Syria

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, European Union, Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Kurdistan Workers’ Party, PKK, Ahmet Davutoglu, Greece, Aegean Sea,
Austria, Brenner Pass, Italy, Libya, Mediterranean Sea

Millenial83

Re: 13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides / Italy rescues 800 migran

Post by Millenial83 »

Italy rescuing this invading trash is so wrong. The Navy should intentionally sink these ships and let the "passengers" drown to send a message of "You shall not pass!"

John

Re: 13-May-16 World View -- EU-Turkey migrant deal unravels over brinksmanship on both sides / Italy rescues 800 migran

Post by John »

Millenial83 wrote:Italy rescuing this invading trash is so wrong. The Navy should intentionally sink these ships and let the "passengers" drown to send a message of "You shall not pass!"
I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that most of what you're saying is joking.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Not a joke at all. I am DEADLY SERIOUS. The Italian should not lot on Black enter Europe.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Ugh, typed too fast.

John,

I am what I say I am. I believe Europe is the White homeland and all measures, even lethal force should be used to keep non-whites out.

John

Post by John »

Millenial83 wrote: > I am what I say I am. I believe Europe is the White homeland and
> all measures, even lethal force should be used to keep non-whites
> out.
So why are you harassing me with your racist Fascism? Isn't there a
Nazi site somewhere where you'd feel more at home?

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

John wrote:
Millenial83 wrote: > I am what I say I am. I believe Europe is the White homeland and
> all measures, even lethal force should be used to keep non-whites
> out.
So why are you harassing me with your racist Fascism? Isn't there a
Nazi site somewhere where you'd feel more at home?
Still waiting for you to explain why being "racist" is "wrong" other than essentially giving a long winded version of "because it is".