18-Apr-16 World View -- Latest Syria 'peace process' collapses, as chemical weapons kill Hezbollah militias

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Apr-16 World View -- Latest Syria 'peace process' collapses, as chemical weapons kill Hezbollah militias

Post by John »

Saudi Arabia ends oil summit negotiations as Iran fails to show up

** 18-Apr-16 World View -- Latest Syria 'peace process' collapses, as chemical weapons kill Hezbollah militias
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160418

Contents:
Massive earthquakes in Japan and Ecuador are linked by the Ring of Fire
Syria chemical weapons accidentally kill Hezbollah militias
Latest Syrian 'peace process' appears near collapse
Saudi Arabia ends oil summit negotiations as Iran fails to show up

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Japan, Ecuador, Ring of Fire,
Syria, Bashar al-Assad, chemical weapons, Hezbollah,
Russia, Kofi Annan, Lakhdar Brahimi,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Turkey,
Saudi Arabia, Iran

Any moons

Re: 18-Apr-16 World View -- Latest Syria 'peace process' collapses, as chemical weapons kill Hezbollah militias

Post by Any moons »

Please, please, please, double fact check. I use this site as one of my main news sources, and to see incorrect information displayed as fact is disconcerting. The actual number of Syrians killed is 470,000. NOT 4.7 million. Indian Express got the decimal wrong, and wrote: 4,70,000. Also, 11.5% of the population that has been injured or killed is almost 3 million. So it cannot be possible that 4.7 million have been killed.

Please acknowledge this change.

John

Re: 18-Apr-16 World View -- Latest Syria 'peace process' collapses, as chemical weapons kill Hezbollah militias

Post by John »

Any moons wrote:Please, please, please, double fact check. I use this site as one of my main news sources, and to see incorrect information displayed as fact is disconcerting. The actual number of Syrians killed is 470,000. NOT 4.7 million. Indian Express got the decimal wrong, and wrote: 4,70,000. Also, 11.5% of the population that has been injured or killed is almost 3 million. So it cannot be possible that 4.7 million have been killed.

Please acknowledge this change.
Sorry for the typo. Thanks for the correction.

John