6-Apr-16 World View -- Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Apr-16 World View -- Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states

Post by John »

Syrian jihadists shoot down regime warplane, capture pilot

** 6-Apr-16 World View -- Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160406

Contents:
Syrian jihadists shoot down regime warplane, capture pilot
Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Aleppo, Al Eis, Bashar al-Assad,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front, Afghanistan, al-Qaeda, Iraq,
Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia,
Bosniaks, Serbs, Croatians

I wanna know

Re: 6-Apr-16 World View -- Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states

Post by I wanna know »

You write a lot about PE ratios and bubbles. Question! Does all of this mean American economy will collapse? If so, what kind of collapse? 1930s depression or something more? Could it bring down the government? Could there be martial law?

gerald

Re: 6-Apr-16 World View -- Radical Islamists finding a new home in Bosnia and Balkan states

Post by gerald »

I wanna know wrote:You write a lot about PE ratios and bubbles. Question! Does all of this mean American economy will collapse? If so, what kind of collapse? 1930s depression or something more? Could it bring down the government? Could there be martial law?
for what it is worth ---

A few days ago I heard in a public venue a 75 year old woman complain about the corruption in the US and she said she would join a violent revolution against the " powers that be " --make of that what you will. --- I have also read on the internet that what this country needs is a "Robespierre" - I sincerely hope not -- Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilien_Robespierre
His fear of aristocratic plots led him to support the repressive measures that came to be known as “The Terror” and led to the suppression by guillotine of his opponents on both his right and his left. http://enlightenment-revolution.org/ind ... Isidore_de
--- which lead to Napoleon --- not good.

John

Post by John »

When I was growing up, my father told me that in the 1930s the rioting
in the United States got so bad that he was afraid that the country
might not survive. Unfortunately, I didn't ask him what he meant.

I wanna know

Post by I wanna know »

I was afraid you would write something like that. Thank you anyway.