7-Mar-16 World View -- EU and Turkey summit in Brussels to discuss refugees, as number of women and children surges

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Mar-16 World View -- EU and Turkey summit in Brussels to discuss refugees, as number of women and children surges

Post by John »

Death of Nancy Reagan reminds us of generational differences

** 7-Mar-16 World View -- EU and Turkey summit in Brussels to discuss refugees, as number of women and children surges
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160307

Contents:
Number of women and children refugees to Europe surges
EU and Turkey meet in Brussels for major showdown over refugees
Death of Nancy Reagan reminds us of generational differences

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, European Union, Turkey, Brussels,
Greece, Macedonia, Balkan route, Alexis Tsipras,
Germany, Angela Merkel, Austria, Werner Faymann, Martin Schultz,
Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan

josa0512

Re: 7-Mar-16 World View -- EU and Turkey summit in Brussels to discuss refugees, as number of women and children surges

Post by josa0512 »

The passing of Nancy Reagan has touched me more deeply than I expected. I was never a fan of Ms. Reagan before today, but when I saw the video tributes about her life...I realized that with her passing, so goes her generation. She was my last living connection to the society and culture of my youth. I greatly respect her love for and devotion to her husband. She served him with all her heart. I can truly say that I miss Ronald and Nancy Reagan and their generation.

Sayyadina

Re: 7-Mar-16 World View -- EU and Turkey summit in Brussels to discuss refugees, as number of women and children surges

Post by Sayyadina »

I fear there may not be much of an United States left for any future Ronald and Nancy's to govern. The more I watch the news, the more I study history, the more Generational Dynamics makes sense.