6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media / Felhullah Gülen

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media / Felhullah Gülen

Post by John »

6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media

Felhullah Gülen: One of the most powerful Muslim clerics in the world

** 6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160306

Contents:
Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media
Felhullah Gülen: One of the most powerful Muslim clerics in the world

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
Zaman Media Group, Cihan News Agency, Aksiyon magazine,
Felhullah Gülen, Hizmet

Anonymous1

Re: 6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media / Felhullah Gülen

Post by Anonymous1 »

Hizmet movement may have started in 1941 but the Shriners charity arm of freemasons started 1870 and may be larger or not, at least more funded. Both movements are not a type of cult but are occult in nature - depends on who you ask/perspective. .

josa0512

Re: 6-Mar-16 World View -- Turkey's 'shameful day for free press' as government seizes Zaman media / Felhullah Gülen

Post by josa0512 »

Since I have no control over events and thus no reason to feel guilt, I find it fascinating to watch Turkey inexorably drift away from the U.S. and NATO and gravitate towards the orbit of the other Sunni Muslim nations. Mr. Xenakis and all of his readers know that the future split is coming...but when will it happen and what will be the specific trigger event? This is what fascinates me. And when that day comes, it will be a difficult day for the American military as the Turkish military has a lot of insider knowledge about our military secrets.

Post by Guest »

I'm waiting for Turkey to split several ways: Kurd, Islamic, and secular Muslim, kind of like what John seems to think will happen with Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. Whow knows how much of Turkey will drift into Sunni orbits (Kurds are Sunni but anti-Turkish) and how much will drift in another direction or make an futile attempt to stay out of it.

John might be wrong.