23-Feb-16 World View -- China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

23-Feb-16 World View -- China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers

Post by John »

John Kerry and Russia announce a new Syria peace plan

** 23-Feb-16 World View -- China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160223

Contents:
China building powerful new radar system in South China Sea
Report: China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers
John Kerry and Russia announce a new Syria peace plan

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, South China Sea, Spratly Islands,
Cuarteron Reef, high-frequency radar, over-the-horizon radar,
Joseph Aucoin, Center for a New American Security,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front, John Kerry, Russia,
Syria, Bashar al-Assad

jmm1184

Re: 23-Feb-16 World View -- China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers

Post by jmm1184 »

While the outcome of a war is almost entirely impossible to predict, who do you think will win WWIII? Or perhaps a better question is what are the respective strengths and weaknesses of the two sides?

Jack Edwards

Re: 23-Feb-16 World View -- China's military buildup neutralizes America's aircraft carriers

Post by Jack Edwards »

While the outcome of a war is almost entirely impossible to predict, who do you think will win WWIII?
If as John predicts, all nuclear powers use all their nuclear weapons - if you could call it winning - Chile and Argentina would win. :shock:

I don't know how much good winning is when 33%+ of your population ends up dead at the end. I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Regards,
Jack

josa0512

Post by josa0512 »

Who do you think will win WWIII?

I suppose the most neutral country, such as Switzerland?

Post by Guest »

Who would win WW3? The lucky ones will be the people who die instantly in the first wave of nuclear attacks.

John

Post by John »

I gave my response to the questions about who would win the war in today's World View posting.