20-Dec-15 World View -- Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

20-Dec-15 World View -- Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy

Post by John »

Delusional claims made during the Democratic debate

** 20-Dec-15 World View -- Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151220

Contents:
Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy
China's military on high alert when US bombers flew over South China Sea
Delusional claims made during the Democratic debate

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Puerto Rico, Alejandro García Padilla,
Paul Ryan, MBIA Inc., Assured Guaranty Ltd.,
China, South China Sea, Cuateron Reef, Spratly Islands,
Smith & Wesson, 3D printers, Saddam Hussein, Iraq, Iran,
Tunisia, Libya

Re: 20-Dec-15 World View -- Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Whatever happened to moral hazard? Let PR sink and take everyone with it.

I have family in the mountains. They live off the land. I can too. Not that I have in a long time, but country habits come back when you need them. I will watch as the rest of the country burns... :)

gerald

Re: 20-Dec-15 World View -- Puerto Rico negotiates restructuring after Congress fails to allow Chapter 9 bankruptcy

Post by gerald »

Guest wrote:Whatever happened to moral hazard? Let PR sink and take everyone with it.

I have family in the mountains. They live off the land. I can too. Not that I have in a long time, but country habits come back when you need them. I will watch as the rest of the country burns... :)
Yes, What ever happened to taking responsibility for ones actions? --- Oh that's right, I forgot, its someone else's responsibility.

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

ah, yes, nostalgia for the Iraq War, back when we had real men in charge of the country! Of course, there was a cost: more than 4,000 of our soldiers killed, 10 times that wounded, many of them grievously. all of whom will require our medical and financial support for the rest of their lives, but what's a few trillion dollars, if we can prevent an imaginary war (and get "that man who tried to kill my daddy")? Maybe we can elect those type of people again, and make America great again!

John

Post by John »

shoshin wrote: > ah, yes, nostalgia for the Iraq War, back when we had real men in
> charge of the country! Of course, there was a cost: more than
> 4,000 of our soldiers killed, 10 times that wounded, many of them
> grievously. all of whom will require our medical and financial
> support for the rest of their lives, but what's a few trillion
> dollars, if we can prevent an imaginary war (and get "that man who
> tried to kill my daddy")? Maybe we can elect those type of people
> again, and make America great again!

Sure, David. What we should have done was just let Saddam alone, let
him resume manufacturing WMDs, let the Iranians do the same, let them
get into a war that would kill a few hundred thousand people.
American could just watch. That would be the greatest America of all!

Post by Guest »

How many Iraqis died in the American invasion and occupation that followed? A million? At least hundreds of thousands. And to what end? The ME is now a string of failed states without central governments and millions upon millions of arabs flooding Europe and destroying the West.