18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive / Obamacare

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive / Obamacare

Post by John »

18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive

Colorado's largest Obamacare health insurer declares bankruptcy

** 18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151018

Contents:
Colorado's largest Obamacare health insurer declares bankruptcy
Deadly Palestinian-Israeli violence continues for another day
Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Obamacare, Colorado HealthOp, Julia Hutchins,
Israel, West Bank, Hebron, Jerusalem, Oslo Generation,
Oslo accords, Hamas, Al-Jazeera, Mahmoud Abbas, Benjamin Netanyahu,
George Bush, Yasser Arafat, Ariel Sharon, Gaza, Hezbollah

Re: 18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive / Obama

Post by Guest »

And if a war begins in Israel, it will engulf Europe. How long before arab youth (en masse) start stabbing Jews in the steets of Europe? With the influx of, let's be honest, millions of arabs and africans, many of them Muslim, how long will Europe's Jews survive? How long will Europe's native population survive?

Israel should have pursued a just and honest peace with the Palestinians twenty years ago, they didn't. Now, it's too late.

Europe should never have opted for "multiculturalism"; now it's too late.

Good bye, Jews.

Good bye, Europeans.

Trevor

Re: 18-Oct-15 World View -- Palestinian 'Oslo Generation' relationship with Israel extremely toxic and explosive / Obama

Post by Trevor »

I saw a quote that I thought was interesting about what is going on between the Israelis and Palestinians right now.

"Mindset of Israelis & Palestinians 35+ is so different than under. Generally older know other side as humans. Younger only as enemies" Another one is: "The 1 thing all of these attacks in Jerusalem & area seem to have in common-youth. Almost all the attackers seem to be post Oslo age."

Admittedly, this is just a pair of quotes I found on Twitter from Conor Powell, but that does seem to be an accurate description of what is going on right now.

next367

Post by next367 »

I did not understand what was going on in Israel. What is now the news?