26-Sep-15 World View -- China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

26-Sep-15 World View -- China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia

Post by John »

Massive Russian military deployment into Syria and Iraq continues

** 26-Sep-15 World View -- China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150926

Contents:
Massive Russian military deployment into Syria and Iraq continues
China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad, Russia,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, SU-27, SA-22, Iraq, Afghanistan,
Egypt, Suez Canal, China

Thucydides

Re: 26-Sep-15 World View -- China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia

Post by Thucydides »

I am not understanding your reasoning concerning the Clash of Civilizations World War. I am wondering could your lay out your reasoning step by step. I am particularly interested in two things.

First, how does generational dynamics predict whether countries on will be part of the same crisis war or whether they will have separate crisis? How does this apply when the countries are on the same, close, or radically different generational clocks? How does this apply to such counties as the US, Russia, China, Turkey, Iran, and others?

Second, how does generational dynamics predict which countries will be on which side in a war? How does this apply to the various countries? For instance, how do you conclude from generational dynamics that China will be on the side of Turkey rather than Russia?

I am just having difficulty seeing how you reached your conclusions about this coming war and I would greatly appreciate it if you would lay out your reasoning in full so I can see how you come to each point.

Thanks in advance.

John

Re: 26-Sep-15 World View -- China's military heads for Syria, supposedly to join Russia

Post by John »

I've been writing about this for ten years. I wrote a detailed
summary in July:

** 15-Jul-15 World View -- Arab views of Iran nuclear deal
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150715