15-Sep-15 World View -- European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Sep-15 World View -- European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels

Post by John »

Egypt mistakenly kills Mexican tourists, Mexico demands explanation

** 15-Sep-15 World View -- European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150915

Contents:
Hungary slams closed the door to thousands of new migrants
European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels
Egypt mistakenly kills Mexican tourists, Mexico demands explanation

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Hungary, Viktor Orbán, Serbia, European Union,
Schengen Agreement, Germany, Angela Merkel, Thomas de Maizière,
Austria, Slovakia, Netherlands, Treaty of Rome,
Egypt, Western Desert, Mexico, Yasser Shaban, Libya

Re: 15-Sep-15 World View -- European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels

Post by Guest »

Angela Merkel and the Germans invited these people in, LET THE GERMANS PAY FOR ALL OF THEM! You don't invite guests to your house and then ask your neighbors to take them in, house them and feed them. And, oh, by the way, can you give my guests rides to the store, school, and movie theater-in case they get bored eating you out of house and home. ARE THE GERMANS KIDDING?

And just because the Austrian government compared the Hungarians to Nazis, the Austrians can keep a million migrants for themselves!

The East needs to tell the Germans to go to hell!

Re: 15-Sep-15 World View -- European Union's Schengen agreement for borderless travel unravels

Post by guest »

I completely agree!

But I think the Germans (and maybe the Austrians too) still feel collectively guilty, more than seven decades after the events, about their treatment of the Jews before and during WW2.