6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria /The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctrine

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria /The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctrine

Post by John »

6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria

The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctrine

** 6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150906

Contents:
Russia may be building a new military base in Syria
The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctrine

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Latakia, Russia, Bashar al-Assad,
Harry Truman, Truman Doctrine, Free Syrian Army, FSA,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front, Iran, Hezbollah

josa0512

Re: 6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria /The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctr

Post by josa0512 »

I've been reading Generation Dynamics analysis for over a year now and today, for the first time, I have read something that I disagree with (which is actually a backhanded compliment to Mr. Xenakis). Mr. Xenakis wrote "And by that I also mean that we have no need for a president whose idea of foreign policy is to stoke nationalism, xenophobia and hatred by repeatedly suggesting that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, which is about as disastrous a policy as possible." Unfortunately, this statement is not true. He is referring to Donald Trump. I have heard the quotes from the news conference that Mr. Trump gave in which he said "rapists and murderers" and he clearly did not say, or even refer that "all Mexicans" are rapists and murderers. I challenge Mr. Xenakis or anyone to show the proof that Donald Trump ever said or wrote that "all Mexicans are rapists and murderers". Mr. Trump never said this, not once. Mr. Trump did communicate that SOME Mexicans are rapists and murderers. I do not have his exact quotes now (but I heard his statements on the news) and he did make statements on different occasions on more than one day. But in both the actual wording and the context of his multiple statements, Mr. Trump communicated his belief that SOME of the Mexicans illegally entering the country are rapists and murderers, not ALL of them. It would truly be insane to state that ALL of any nationality or race are rapists and murderers.

John

Re: 6-Sep-15 World View -- Russia may be building a new military base in Syria /The cost of repudiating the Truman Doctr

Post by John »

I know what he said. That's why I used the word "suggesting".

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Hold on just a second. Are we trying to insinuate that all illegals are the nice cuddly hard working people that the US should be embracing? Sure Trump is a psychopath and for sure if elected nothing will change but this policy of no southern boarder and let them all in has GOT TO STOP. No country would do such a thing (not enforcing boarders - just look at the Kiwis) unless it was okay with the resulting chaos. I think that is just where this is going - war in the US and chaos. The US is but a hollow shell and is very near a complete breakdown (hence Jade Helm to prepare). To top it off the administration is allowing Muslims in willy nilly as well. That is going to go well seeing how nice that usually turns out as time and birth rates roll along.

Trump, that lovable psychopathic oligarch , is only saying what people are feeling. No matter that he doesn't really care, and "Make America Great" is a failed effort at this point, but I agree with securing boarders and having a functioning system to allow for LEGAL immigration. What they need to do, but never will, is send the military 25 miles into Mexico and create a barrier. They need to wipe out the cartel operating in US soil and they need to wipe out musloid training camps in Texas while they are at it. And by wipe out I mean just what that implies.

The only people who don't see this are the ones who live in Oz or Wonkas Chocolate Factory. When they break into your house or rape your daughter (or son if it's a musloid) then you will understand but it will be too late. It already is too late since the US is no longer a Constitutional Republic having been completely overthrown. A Manchurian Candidate elected by farce in 2008 was the final blow..

Post by Guest »

The press would have you believe that Europeans and Americans are all gleefully embarcing this wave troglodytes, far from it. Angela Merkel was booed at her last public appearance, and her ratings have plummeted. There are riots across Europe, anti-immigrant protests, and immigrant centers are torched. The media is bending over backwards to minimize all of it. All I read on message boards is anti-immigrant. One thing you don't read much about:the wave of immigrant crime surging through Europe and America.

The Mexicans, Indians, and Arabs come from violent and intolerant cultures. Are we to believe they will become gentle and tolerant upon arrival? Will their children? No. They haven't and they won't. The only satisfaction I will have in the remainder of my life is that these trogs hate each other and will happily rape, torture, rob, and murder each. Civilization will collapse, and the west will become like the hellholes these troglodytes came from.

I left the country years ago. I have rebuilt my life overseas. If you are white and western, immigrate now while you still can.

gerald

Post by gerald »

Guest wrote:The press would have you believe that Europeans and Americans are all gleefully embarcing this wave troglodytes, far from it. Angela Merkel was booed at her last public appearance, and her ratings have plummeted. There are riots across Europe, anti-immigrant protests, and immigrant centers are torched. The media is bending over backwards to minimize all of it. All I read on message boards is anti-immigrant. One thing you don't read much about:the wave of immigrant crime surging through Europe and America.

The Mexicans, Indians, and Arabs come from violent and intolerant cultures. Are we to believe they will become gentle and tolerant upon arrival? Will their children? No. They haven't and they won't. The only satisfaction I will have in the remainder of my life is that these trogs hate each other and will happily rape, torture, rob, and murder each. Civilization will collapse, and the west will become like the hellholes these troglodytes came from.

I left the country years ago. I have rebuilt my life overseas. If you are white and western, immigrate now while you still can.
There come times, when things change, when enough, even if it is a relativity small percentage of the population, the quiet ones, the ignored ones are fed up and want change.

In an earlier post a few months ago regarding the book "Voluptuous Panic, The Exotic World of Weimar Berlin, by Mal Gordor, I forgot to mention a little facet from the book. --- pages 242 to 244, --- Berlin was controlled by at least 62 organized gangs dealing in drugs, gambling, auto theft, child prostitution, protection racketeering, blackmail, etc. This ended when in January of 1934 Hitler's SA troopers rounded them up and sent them to Dachau.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp

Post by Guest »

Voluptuous Panic, The Exotic World of Weimar Berlin, by Mal Gordor

I have that book. I bought it two years ago. It is part of my Weimar studies. If you want to see how low a society can sink, read that book.

Tinfoilhatsociety

Post by Tinfoilhatsociety »

John and the generational dynamics theory are correct. Reading the comments section proves that. Jade helm, agenda 21, Bigfoot and aliens and any other fears you can think of can be found on the web. Welcome tin foil hat people.

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Tinfoil it is then. Argumentum ad hominem is the first sign of weak footing in a lazy attempt to discredit. Just how is Jade Helm not happening? Why do you think they are doing it? Agenda 21 is a document produced by the UN. Anyone can find it on the internet. I suppose you also think an electronically created 6 layer PDF is a valid document created by scanning a piece of paper? How does someone fro; Hawaii end up with a SSN from the northeast? Certainly there are things out there that I find insane but some things are NOT and the goal is to pay folks to go "out there" on the innerwebz and spread the word to discredit what is happening before everyone's eyes.

Granted, there are those who just can't be reasoned with, but who is talking about Aliens from space right now? We are not talking about illegals coming in and committing felonies and fed.gov is letting them walk? How insane is that? Where is the rule of law when Sec State has classified emails on a private server that any other fed.gov employee would get serious jail time for?

So let us put the tinfoil back in the drawer where you found it and discuss real things happening in the real world. Take time to build real arguments grounded in real facts. Ahh, but that is the problem today. What are the real facts? Why did the administration blame some goofball video about Mohammed for a hit job on a US Ambassador? I know I know what difference does it make, right? No one but conspiracy theorists and goofballs here, move along.