5-Sep-15 World View -- After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

5-Sep-15 World View -- After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants

Post by John »

Austria agrees to allow migrants to pass through Austria

** 5-Sep-15 World View -- After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150905

Contents:
After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants
Hungary's PM Viktor Orbán: Muslim migrants threaten Europe's Christian identity
Austria agrees to allow migrants to pass through Austria

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Hungary, Viktor Orbán, Budapest,
Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Austria, Vienna,
Bicske, Hegyeshalom, Germany, Angela Merkel, Donald Tusk

Re: 5-Sep-15 World View -- After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants

Post by Guest »

In Brussels, EU President Donald Tusk also reacted to the article, saying that "for me Christianity in public and social life means a duty to our brothers in need. Referring to Christianity in a public debate on migration must mean the humanity to our brothers ... (and) readiness to show solidarity."

And with those words, Europe's native population begins the long journey into night. It will not be gentle. It will be violent, degrading, horrific, brtual, and will only end when the last European gasps their final breath.

gerald

Re: 5-Sep-15 World View -- After weeks of chaos, Hungary appears to be giving in to the flood of migrants

Post by gerald »

Guest wrote:In Brussels, EU President Donald Tusk also reacted to the article, saying that "for me Christianity in public and social life means a duty to our brothers in need. Referring to Christianity in a public debate on migration must mean the humanity to our brothers ... (and) readiness to show solidarity."

And with those words, Europe's native population begins the long journey into night. It will not be gentle. It will be violent, degrading, horrific, brtual, and will only end when the last European gasps their final breath.
Nature destroys the week, if you think otherwise observe nature. Humanity is part of nature.

Post by Guest »

gerald wrote:
Guest wrote:In Brussels, EU President Donald Tusk also reacted to the article, saying that "for me Christianity in public and social life means a duty to our brothers in need. Referring to Christianity in a public debate on migration must mean the humanity to our brothers ... (and) readiness to show solidarity."

Nature destroys the week, if you think otherwise observe nature. Humanity is part of nature.
You are right. And let me add: people get the country, government,and society they deserve.

JR_in_Mass

Post by JR_in_Mass »

The present situation reminds me of the Visigoths crossing the Danube ca. 376. Point of similarity: vast numbers of desperate emigrants, driven from their homeland(s) by warfare, appear "suddenly" (though not without forewarning) on Europe's borders, and move inside. Points of difference: The Visigoths were a tribe/nation with a king and an army, whereas the present migrants appear to be acting more-or-less as individuals and families; and, present-day European reception is more welcoming and humane than that of the Roman local officials.

BTW, in my opinion, climate change was an underlying reason for both events (droughts provoking steppe migrations ca. 360-550; food shortages presaging and sparking "Arab Spring," one source of many to current events 2015).

Post by Guest »

Taken from an interview with James Embry.
http://kingworldnews.com/the-endgame-is ... -increase/

"Another major issue in the world today is this intensifying refugee crisis in Europe. This is a very difficult subject because from a humanitarian perspective if you don’t take in the refugees it appears extremely hard-hearted. However, from an economic perspective, with massive unemployment, debt and fiscal issues throughout the continent, it seems entirely rational not to want to take in more people in need of assistance.

And with youth unemployment exceeding 50 percent in certain countries in Europe, the last thing that these countries need are more destitute people looking for work. So there is absolutely no easy answer to what can only be termed as a true human tragedy."

I would state my case differently (or at least more bluntly/honestly) and say: liberalism has nothing to do with common sense. In fact, liberalism goes against common sense. And what is going on in Europe and America not only goes against common sense but is leading to the utter destruction of European and North America countries. How can a country be made up of people with nothing common and survive?
Answer: It can't and won't.

MarvyGuy

Post by MarvyGuy »

JR_in_Mass - hey, not bad. You make a good point. I bet it will get much worse since as the Middle east lights up more folk are going to want to head north. Will spell doom if EU birthrates continue as they have (and hello Burka, can I get that in another colour? No, @#$!) but once "La Guerre" gets kicked off I imagine everyone will too busy glowing in the dark to care much. Till then "teh Far Right", I am sure ,will do well in polls once crime rates skyrocket (cause it is never the locals. Unless you happened to live in SeTX post Katrina then it wasn't the locals...).