31-Aug-15 World View -- Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

31-Aug-15 World View -- Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute

Post by John »

European officials demand forced fingerprinting of migrants

** 31-Aug-15 World View -- Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150831

Contents:
Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute
European officials demand forced fingerprinting of migrants

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Colombia, Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro,
Juan Manuel Santos Calderón, La Violencia, Simón Bolívar, Ecuador,
Greece, Lesbos, Aegean Sea, Italy, Britain, Germany

jmm1184

Re: 31-Aug-15 World View -- Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute

Post by jmm1184 »

Do you think this is a prelude to a crisis war between the two? 57 years have passed since the end of their last crisis war, so it could be that a crisis war could break out at any time, or it could be 20-30 years from now.

John

Re: 31-Aug-15 World View -- Colombia and Venezuela withdraw ambassadors over border dispute

Post by John »

jmm1184 wrote:Do you think this is a prelude to a crisis war between the two? 57 years have passed since the end of their last crisis war, so it could be that a crisis war could break out at any time, or it could be 20-30 years from now.
I think you answered your own question.

jmm1184

Post by jmm1184 »

Haha oops you're right. I think what I was trying to get at is whether you think the crisis war will occur between these countries, or whether it will follow a different fault-line?

John

Post by John »

jmm1184 wrote:Haha oops you're right. I think what I was trying to get at is whether you think the crisis war will occur between these countries, or whether it will follow a different fault-line?
There might be a non-crisis war between the two countries, but any
crisis war will be along an ethnic fault line, especially the
Amerindian-European fault line.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
jmm1184 wrote:Haha oops you're right. I think what I was trying to get at is whether you think the crisis war will occur between these countries, or whether it will follow a different fault-line?
There might be a non-crisis war between the two countries, but any
crisis war will be along an ethnic fault line, especially the
Amerindian-European fault line.

Do you mean a civil war within Latin American countries between whites and Indio or a war between countries?