14-Aug-15 World View -- With rise of ISIS, violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

14-Aug-15 World View -- With rise of ISIS, violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley

Post by John »

Brief generational history of Uzbekistan

** 14-Aug-15 World View -- With rise of ISIS, violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150814

Contents:
Violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley
Brief generational history of Uzbekistan
Rise of ISIS raises militant Islamist concerns in Central Asia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Central Asia, Fergana Valley, Ferghana Valley,
Osh, Jalalabad, Soviet Union, Josef Stalin,
Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, IMU,
Namangan, Tohir Yuldeshev, Juma Namangani, Afghanistan, Pakistan,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Taliban, Mullah Mohammed Omar

vincecate

Re: 14-Aug-15 World View -- With rise of ISIS, violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley

Post by vincecate »

John wrote: motivation for joining ISIS
I have a friend who was thinking of leaving Anguilla to join ISIS (long ago around when ISIS was first moving into Iraq). He really thinks that Islam is destined to rule over the whole world and that the Muslims just need to get together behind a caliphate. If this is the "true caliphate" then all Muslims must support him and after that they can then take over the world then there will be real peace. So it was very exciting to him and the big question was just if this was the "true caliphate" or just some impostor. There have been impostors in the past. He also expected in the Arab spring to see Muslim countries joining together under Islam. He seems to have decided he was not the true caliphate and has not gone off to join.

I questioned how he could possibly think ISIS was doing God's work with all the barbaric killing. He said it could not be true as they are trying to make a state and the more taxpayers the better. He just dismissed most of this as propaganda from media controlled by Jews. I really think the videos are made by ISIS and not the Jews. :-)

It is amazing the powers they ascribe to Jews. Like he claims that one Jew made a comment to Ali, the son-in-law of the Prophet Muhammad, and he then contested the leadership of Islam and caused the Shia / Sunni split. My friend is some faction of Sunni. Leaves me wondering if each of the different factions thinks all the other factions are caused by Jews.

He was clearly very sad that the Muslim world does not have a single leader.

I commented that the Catholics and Mormons had very clear procedures for making a new leader and it seemed a shame that Mohammed had not left clear guidance on this issue. He claimed that they had a procedure but somehow to this day the Jews had prevented it.

I suspect that when Muslims go to war with Jews they are secretly very afraid of them with all the magical powers they ascribe to them.

Re: 14-Aug-15 World View -- With rise of ISIS, violence flares in Central Asia's Fergana Valley

Post by guest »

The Jews are certainly powerful all over the world but not that powerful ;) !