11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6% / Europe's bond yields negative

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6% / Europe's bond yields negative

Post by John »

11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6%

Europe's bond yields go negative

** 11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6%
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150811

Contents:
Wave of violent terrorist attacks strike across Turkey
Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6%
Europe's bond yields go negative

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Turkey, Istanbul, Kurdistan Workers’ Party, PKK,
Revolutionary People's Liberation Army-Front, DHKP-C,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ukraine, Crimea, Novorossia, New Russia,
eurozone, European Central Bank, ECB

Anonymous1

Re: 11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6% / Europe's bond yields nega

Post by Anonymous1 »

On the Putin thing. The values mentioned are compared to the US dollar? you do know that the US dollar is being artificially pumped up, right? Compare Russian moneys as well as others to RNB instead. You may find Russian values are steady if not increasing. US dollar is going up do to shorting/fake sales of US treasuries, the hidden QE. As US dollar increases, the price of gold decreases. Most of gold sales are for paper/fake gold futures.

Anonymous1

Re: 11-Aug-15 World View -- Vladimir Putin increasingly trapped as Russia's GDP plunges 4.6% / Europe's bond yields nega

Post by Anonymous1 »

seems China’s central bank just devalued its currency. maybe choose another mainstream currency.

MarvyGuy

Post by MarvyGuy »

Race to the bottom in the great global unwind. Russia has problems, and China and a lot of other places including the US. Since everyone has cast off all restraint and there are no longer any fundamentals in the market it is only a matter of time before no one has any "levers" left. Question is now will it be global crash first then war, or the other way round? I am inclined to think crash then war.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-1 ... rrency-war

Post by Guest »

I'm inclined to think crash then collapse. Perhaps regional wars, but I don't think many countries (if any) will have the resources and, most importantly, the cohesion/national unity to carry out a global war.

MarvyGuy

Post by MarvyGuy »

Well as John has said many times the nukes will come out. Conventional wars will be re-written in the nuclear age when the gloves come off. When you are printing money out of thin air you can do anything. We see John reporting on the militarization in the Pacific and Russia is ramping up as much as they can. Europe seems a bit behind the curve though, still relying on the US, I guess. I think John is right and there will be a World War even if it means fighting with sticks and rocks. Anyway AK's are cheap and so are bullets and those don't need oil or batteries or the internet to work. Only needs really angry people and no regard for human life.