18-Jul-15 World View -- China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Jul-15 World View -- China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'

Post by John »

European officials prepare to negotiate Greece's next bailout

** 18-Jul-15 World View -- China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150718

Contents:
China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'
European officials prepare to negotiate Greece's next bailout

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Japan, Shinzo Abe, China,
collective self-defense, kesagiri,
Greece, Germany, Wolfgang Schäuble, Angela Merkel,
European Central Bank, ECB, International Monetary Fund, IMF,
European Commission, EC, Troika

Re: 18-Jul-15 World View -- China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'

Post by Guest »

To add to the fun, there's even another deadline that's been set: European officials are saying that a new Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) must be signed by August 10 between Greece and the Troika.

So, here we go! Prepare yourself for another few weeks of daily crises.
To what end? This is all pointless. Why drag this out?

What country is more important to America: Japan or South Korea?

gerald

Re: 18-Jul-15 World View -- China reacts harshly to Japan's plans for 'collective self-defense'

Post by gerald »

This play will go on for quite a while longer-- because we can't call a spade a spade and sole the problem, an example ----

Greek and European Union Crisis is the Result of Collectivism ----

The fiscal and other economic policy problems that are plaguing Greece are simply the highly magnified and intensified problems that are affecting many of the other European nations

Many of them have accumulated large national debts that press upon the fiscal capacities of their taxpayers. They all have highly regulated markets and restricted labor markets. They all have aging populations expecting generous government-funded pensions as the years go by. They all have costly welfare state “entitlement” programs that must be financed through taxes and deficit financing.

They also share a generally anti-capitalistic mentality. Intellectuals, politicians, many in the electorates, and most certainly the national and EU bureaucrats neither understand nor advocate the classical liberal ideal of truly free markets or the wider political philosophy of individualism and individual rights to life, liberty, and honestly acquired property.

The market-oriented entrepreneur is neither trusted nor valued. Rather than seen as an innovator and creator of new, better, and less expensive products serving the betterment of the general consuming public, the business enterpriser is considered an exploiter, a manipulator and “selfish” profit-seeker only doing damage to the society in which he operates.

The free enterpriser must be either heavily controlled or regulated, or he must be put out of business. The only good businessman is the one who works hand-in-hand with politicians and bureaucrats to manipulate and restrict markets for their mutual advantages.

The fact is that whether it is the EU political leadership and bureaucrats in Brussels or the local politicians and bureaucrats in the respective national capitals of the member countries, they all reflect one general political-economic set of policies: those of the interventionist-welfare state with its regulation of markets, its redistributive policies, and its use of state power to benefit some at the expensive of others through favors and privileges of one type or another.

from
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-1 ... -greece-eu

Raynote

Post by Raynote »

Gerald,
This is exactly the general state of things and mindset in France that is described here !

Post by Guest »

America won't survive much longer: http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has- ... -database/

Obama has a plan to break America's back. Forced redistribution of wealth and integration of neighborhoods, schools, businesses, etc.

Does merit even play a role in western life anymore?

They do the same things in Europe. Middle class and even extremely wealthy areas of London and Paris have had families of third world immigrants given rent free or heavily subsidized homes in them. Of course, crime sprees follow and make life hell for everyone. So you work hard your whole life and then wake up one day to find out your neighborhood is a dangerous and crime ridden ghetto. Brillant. The French government also decided to spread the joys of the Magreb and the Congo everywhere. Now no one is safe. The last time I was in Paris I had to fight off not one, but TWO African mmigrants who tried to rob me and a friend. In Italy, it might be even worse. I really can't tell for sure. The cities have become so run down and dangerous, one forgets they are even in Europe anymore. How long can Europe last at this rate?

Is there any place on the Earth that still values freedom and free markets? (At this point, I'll take slightly dirty free markets...) Where can one escape to? Any ideas, John?

gerald

Post by gerald »

Guest wrote:America won't survive much longer: http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has- ... -database/

Obama has a plan to break America's back. Forced redistribution of wealth and integration of neighborhoods, schools, businesses, etc.

Does merit even play a role in western life anymore?

They do the same things in Europe. Middle class and even extremely wealthy areas of London and Paris have had families of third world immigrants given rent free or heavily subsidized homes in them. Of course, crime sprees follow and make life hell for everyone. So you work hard your whole life and then wake up one day to find out your neighborhood is a dangerous and crime ridden ghetto. Brillant. The French government also decided to spread the joys of the Magreb and the Congo everywhere. Now no one is safe. The last time I was in Paris I had to fight off not one, but TWO African mmigrants who tried to rob me and a friend. In Italy, it might be even worse. I really can't tell for sure. The cities have become so run down and dangerous, one forgets they are even in Europe anymore. How long can Europe last at this rate?

Is there any place on the Earth that still values freedom and free markets? (At this point, I'll take slightly dirty free markets...) Where can one escape to? Any ideas, John?
Everyone has a right, everyone is equal, and no one has responsibilities = lowest common denominator. ( we must be fair to all ) = Hell on Earth.

Escape? Move to a hostile environment ( Nature ) where no one wants to live, and you will be free, but within the rules of indifferent Nature.

cheers