17-Jun-15 World View -- China tests hypersonic missile designed to defeat American missile defenses

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Jun-15 World View -- China tests hypersonic missile designed to defeat American missile defenses

Post by John »

Greece's bitter PM Tsipras hurls ultimatums and insults at IMF

** 17-Jun-15 World View -- China tests hypersonic missile designed to defeat American missile defenses
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150617

Contents:
China says it's finished building artificial islands in South China Sea
China tests hypersonic missile designed to defeat American missile defenses
Greece's bitter PM Tsipras hurls ultimatums and insults at IMF

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, South China Sea, Vietnam, Philippines,
Greece, Alexis Tsipras, International Monetary Fund, IMF,
Jean-Claude Jüncker

MarvyGuy

Re: 17-Jun-15 World View -- China tests hypersonic missile designed to defeat American missile defenses

Post by MarvyGuy »

Well not the best but anyway gives an idea of the other issue and that is to potentially choke supplies of fossil fuels to US and Allies in the region. Saw a nice explanation one evening on France 1 where they laid it out and was pretty easy to see that the islands being armed will do 2 things – curtail carrier fleet and control oil. When you combine with cracking encryption on Snowden docs, penetration of US Intelligence and Defense contractors/subcontractors, US reliability on technology as force multiplier… Well, doesn’t look good that’s for sure. People think I am nuts when I tell them to take care for large procurement projects with China right now.

Site below lets you ref 5 articles/mo. I found by clicking back I could escape the "buy subscription" and view the article.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... y-ship.htm