6-Apr-15 World View -- Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Apr-15 World View -- Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen

Post by John »

Saudi Arabia razing villages near the border with Yemen

** 6-Apr-15 World View -- Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150406

Contents:
Yemen Houthis arrest Sunnis in Sanaa, as fighting continues in Aden
Saudi Arabia razing villages near the border with Yemen
Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Yemen, Houthis, Aden, Saudi Arabia,
Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi, Sanaa, Iran

gerald

Re: 6-Apr-15 World View -- Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen

Post by gerald »

For the average person, --- at what point does common sense enter the picture?

John

Re: 6-Apr-15 World View -- Many countries, but not US, are evacuating their citizens from Yemen

Post by John »

gerald wrote: > For the average person, --- at what point does common sense enter
> the picture?
There is no sanity in today's world. I'm just trying to figure out
whether this is just happening, or whether I've never noticed before.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:
gerald wrote: > For the average person, --- at what point does common sense enter
> the picture?
There is no sanity in today's world. I'm just trying to figure out
whether this is just happening, or whether I've never noticed before.
Maybe as one grows older one notices things differently. It is said the young think they are invincible and therefor do stupid risky things. I know I have, and things I did, I wouldn't today. There is an old saying --- too soon old, too late smart. --- Maybe that is your answer.

John

Post by John »

The Cassandra myth only tells half the story -- that Cassandra warned
everyone about the Trojan Horse but they wouldn't believe her, and so
the people of Troy were massacred.

But the myth doesn't tell us much about what Cassandra went through
personally. We know she was super hot, which is why Zeus was
interested in her. Was she a party girl? Did she have a job? Did
she have a boyfriend? Did she have a lot of friends?

So what was it like for her to know that all her friends were going to
be tortured, mutilated and killed, and that every part of her life and
her city was going to be destroyed? Assume she wasn't sociopathic,
that would have bothered her quite a bit. Could she still be a party
girl, knowing that everyone was going to be killed, or did she become
isolated and lonely? Did guys still hit on her? What kind of
preparations did she make to protect herself and her family? When the
day finally came, was she sad, happy, relieved, disgusted, infuriated,
or what? Inquiring minds would like to know.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John -- it depends on one's perspective.

I look around at events, and it is like -- I have seen this play before.

This weekend I was visited by three uninvited evangelists pushing " Watchtower" by Johovah's Witness. They asked if I know the purpose to life. I said yes, -- the gathering of experiences,. They were a bit confused, and then asked about death, and I said " I remember how I have died several times." ( I did not get into the concept that one recalls unpleasant deaths more readily ) I wanted to cut it short, since when Johovah's Witness get started they just go on and on. -- I bid them good day and hoped they find what they were looking for. --- They left apparently stunned,-- I hope I did not come across as a priest. ( as I may have once been )

If you are familiar with the four ages, as described in Hinduism -- Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron. (at least according to one variation of the concept) we are in the age of Kali Yuga --- the age of Iron.
It is the shortest of the ages, --- it is materialistic, brutal, and ends in total destruction,--- leading to the beginning of the next cycle. --- Starting with the Golden Age ( the high point), descending through Silver, Bronze and then Iron again. This cycle takes thousands or tens of thousands of years. ( it is open to debate )

Two observations

The Wailing Wall --- I have seen the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem -- It is most interesting. -- As the Masons are want to say " hide things in plain sight ". --- The wall appears to have a message written in stone. The base of the wall is composed of giant blocks, for example http://www.generationword.com/jerusalem ... tones.html As one looks up towards the top of the wall the blocks are smaller and the joints bigger, at the very top of the wall I saw just "ordinary" bricks with wide mortar joints. --- An indication of a societal decline?

The Seychelles --- Walking along a beach some what like this
https://www.google.com/search?q=seychel ... 620%3B1080

I noticed some interesting things.The large dark rocks are surrounded by "yellow" sand, there are no nearby cliffs so where did the dark boulders come from? ( photos do not do them justice ) Some of the dark boulders have a band of coral deposit, several feet above high tide, indicating the dark boulders were under water, indicating the water was higher or the island was lower,. Generally that takes a bit of time, thousands of years.
I also noticed some bore holes in the the weathered dark boulders, like you see in mining operations. The only thing is the holes were not round -- as today -- but were somewhat shaped like a three leaf clover!
I asked if there was mining on the island,-- answer -- no. ----- This does not fit. Or does it? Where were the the large dark boulders quarried and carried from? Where they used as a breakwater for maritime uses? ( the Seychelles are between Africa and India a good maritime location) by whom? -- An Atlantean era civilization?

hmmm

We live in a maze of mirrors and illusions.--- how interesting.

cheers

gerald

Post by gerald »

gerald wrote:John -- it depends on one's perspective.

I look around at events, and it is like -- I have seen this play before.

This weekend I was visited by three uninvited evangelists pushing " Watchtower" by Johovah's Witness. They asked if I know the purpose to life. I said yes, -- the gathering of experiences,. They were a bit confused, and then asked about death, and I said " I remember how I have died several times." ( I did not get into the concept that one recalls unpleasant deaths more readily ) I wanted to cut it short, since when Johovah's Witness get started they just go on and on. -- I bid them good day and hoped they find what they were looking for. --- They left apparently stunned,-- I hope I did not come across as a priest. ( as I may have once been )

If you are familiar with the four ages, as described in Hinduism -- Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron. (at least according to one variation of the concept) we are in the age of Kali Yuga --- the age of Iron.
It is the shortest of the ages, --- it is materialistic, brutal, and ends in total destruction,--- leading to the beginning of the next cycle. --- Starting with the Golden Age ( the high point), descending through Silver, Bronze and then Iron again. This cycle takes thousands or tens of thousands of years. ( it is open to debate )

Two observations

The Wailing Wall --- I have seen the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem -- It is most interesting. -- As the Masons are want to say " hide things in plain sight ". --- The wall appears to have a message written in stone. The base of the wall is composed of giant blocks, for example http://www.generationword.com/jerusalem ... tones.html As one looks up towards the top of the wall the blocks are smaller and the joints bigger, at the very top of the wall I saw just "ordinary" bricks with wide mortar joints. --- An indication of a societal decline?

The Seychelles --- Walking along a beach some what like this
https://www.google.com/search?q=seychel ... 620%3B1080

I noticed some interesting things.The large dark rocks are surrounded by "yellow" sand, there are no nearby cliffs so where did the dark boulders come from? ( photos do not do them justice ) Some of the dark boulders have a band of coral deposit, several feet above high tide, indicating the dark boulders were under water, indicating the water was higher or the island was lower,. Generally that takes a bit of time, thousands of years.
I also noticed some bore holes ( the inner stone is dark ) in the the weathered dark boulders, like you see in mining operations. The only thing is the holes were not round -- as today -- but were somewhat shaped like a three leaf clover!
I asked if there was mining on the island,-- answer -- no. ----- This does not fit. Or does it? Where were the the large dark boulders quarried and carried from? Where they used as a breakwater for maritime uses? ( the Seychelles are between Africa and India a good maritime location) by whom? -- An Atlantean era civilization?

hmmm

We live in a maze of mirrors and illusions.--- how interesting.

cheers

John

Post by John »

So I don't understand. Was Cassandra still a party girl after making
her predictions, or not?

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:So I don't understand. Was Cassandra still a party girl after making
her predictions, or not?
sorry second post was a correction.

I think Cassandra was an observer who could see through the veil, those who can see even partially are cursed, ridiculed, and persecuted. That is the lot of knowing. A party girl I think not, because she knows, the events to be. An observer knows that little can be done but MAY try to avoid some of the consequences. (Did she minimize them , don't know ) She probably knew the participants need to experience, to learn.--- It is like you can tell a child not to touch a hot stove, but they will not believe, until they are burned.

hope this helps

gerald

Post by gerald »

gerald wrote:
John wrote:So I don't understand. Was Cassandra still a party girl after making
her predictions, or not?
sorry second post was a correction.

I think Cassandra was an observer who could see through the veil, those who can see even partially are cursed, ridiculed, and persecuted. That is the lot of knowing. A party girl I think not, because she knows, the events to be. An observer knows that little can be done but MAY try to avoid some of the consequences. (Did she minimize them , don't know ) She probably knew the participants need to experience, to learn.--- It is like you can tell a child not to touch a hot stove, but they will not believe, until they are burned.

hope this helps
You see, personally, I am not a party type, parties tend to be superficial like a mob, or like many of Woody Allen's movies illustrating the superficiality of people, that is to hide loneliness, because then one must think and contemplate "reality"

hmmm --- from my twisted perspective