20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens / Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens / Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe

Post by John »

20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens

Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe with 'jihadists and terrorists'

** 20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150320

Contents:
Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe with 'jihadists and terrorists'
Eurogroup chairman suggests capital controls in Greece
Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens
Kerry: US is 'deeply disturbed' by Syrian regime's chemical weapons

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Greece, Alexis Tsipras,
Ireland, Enda Kenny, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, Eurogroup,
Yemen, Houthis, Sanaa, Aden, Ali Abdullah Saleh,
Abdu Rabu Mansour Hadi, Saudi Arabia, Saada,
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, AQAP,
Syria, John Kerry, Bashar al-Assad, Sarmin

MarvyGuy

Re: 20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens / Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe

Post by MarvyGuy »

Okay as paid Greek troll I get 0.50 drachmas for every post. I am asking Blue Drachma is she thinks we should go with Greek Force (since mean Russians took G-Force name apparently) or 50 Cent Drachma. Blue Drachma says she prefers Greek Plunge Protection team (she want official team swimsuit, polo and caps). We may join up with G-Force trolls since Greek is now talking to Russia but do not worry it is fine and just posturing for our poor German friends who are always so hard headed. We realize Russians like Greece, her beaches, food, local wine and the red Drachmas (they cannot have my pretty Blue one as she is all mine) and it is only a visit to promote tourism anyway and not a break with EU. Bank runs are highly overrated as are pension funds so do not worry my friends come and invest and stay a while. Capital controls are just their way to say reduced costs at hotels, okay? Okay!

MarvyGuy

Re: 20-Mar-15 World View -- Houthi airstrikes bomb Aden as Yemen war widens / Greece's Alexis Tsipras threatens Europe

Post by MarvyGuy »

Blue Drachma ran across this and she wants me to say that the Greek Plunge Protection Team (okay so this is our official troll group name with official swimsuit, polo and cap logos) is no using bots or softwares to convince the GenDyn reader that all is well in Greece and all bad news is skewed and is just posturing for Merkle etc. Nice and Sunny here so come, stay, visit as you will enjoy also with some Russian friends from G Force troll group who also like Greece and are thinking to lend us some nice Rubles. So you came and visit us okay? Okay!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-2 ... nformation