17-Mar-15 World View -- Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia / The talking points of trolls

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Mar-15 World View -- Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia / The talking points of trolls

Post by John »

17-Mar-15 World View -- Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia

The talking points of the Russian and Chinese internet trolls

** 17-Mar-15 World View -- Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150317

Contents:
Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia
The talking points of the Russian and Chinese internet trolls
Oil prices continue to crash

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Ramzan Kadyrov,
Boris Nemtsov, Ukraine, Crimea, Soviet Union,
China, internet trolls, trollmasters, G-Team,
oil prices, fracking, North Dakota

MarvyGuy

Re: 17-Mar-15 World View -- Putin's return leaves more questions than answers for Russia / The talking points of trolls

Post by MarvyGuy »

Well I am going to ask If I can be paid troll for Greece. Blue drachma agrees since she needs more money (well she IS money). Anyway so Euro is crashing so come to Greece for cheap vacation. We have good food and wine, beautiful beaches and drachmas! Alexis is not going to do anything with Putin it is just posturing anyway so no fears okay? No covert West/East land grabs here just nice places to sit and enjoy life. So this should be worth some drachmas for to keep us in the black on our cafe tab. Keep your Greek chin up my friend since Russians are drunk and running off roads and you can't even see China due to pollution so no need to vacation there. Okay so Yanis is saying he agrees and come visit Greece soon, okay? Okay!