15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal / Fighting heats up in Myanmar

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal / Fighting heats up in Myanmar

Post by John »

15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal

Fighting heats up on Myanmar (Burma) border with China

** 15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150315

Contents:
Is Vladimir Putin spending time with his girlfriend and love child?
Fighting heats up on Myanmar (Burma) border with China
Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Alina Kabaeva,
Boris Nemtsov,
Myanmar, Burma, China, Kokang, Kokang, Ukraine,
Iran, Javad Zarif, John Kerry, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei,
Israel, Pakistan, Constitutional Revolution, Iran/Iraq war

Southern Gentleman

Re: 15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal / Fighting heats up in Mya

Post by Southern Gentleman »

As a long time reader, I fully agree with Genrational Dynamics theories. In regards to Iran aligning with the west in the Clash of the Civilizations war, how does the recent letter from the 47 Republican Senators help/hinder the evolution of joining the west? it seems to me the complete polarization of the entire US society in politics and race relations keep any path closed. As a Tennessean, I am happy my US senators did not participate in the idiocy of the other Senators. Also, I can assure you that racism prevails in daily life in the south. Although I am a white male, and try to maintain myself in a balanced life however, there are millions of the classic southern rednecks that hate everyone not like them. This includes African Americans, oriental, Spanish and even Yankees. I don't know if a preemptive strike by the Chinese could bring these people into agreement with other Americans.

gerald

Re: 15-Mar-15 World View -- Report: Iran's Supreme Leader has already vetoed any nuclear deal / Fighting heats up in Mya

Post by gerald »

Southern Gentleman wrote:As a long time reader, I fully agree with Genrational Dynamics theories. In regards to Iran aligning with the west in the Clash of the Civilizations war, how does the recent letter from the 47 Republican Senators help/hinder the evolution of joining the west? it seems to me the complete polarization of the entire US society in politics and race relations keep any path closed. As a Tennessean, I am happy my US senators did not participate in the idiocy of the other Senators. Also, I can assure you that racism prevails in daily life in the south. Although I am a white male, and try to maintain myself in a balanced life however, there are millions of the classic southern rednecks that hate everyone not like them. This includes African Americans, oriental, Spanish and even Yankees. I don't know if a preemptive strike by the Chinese could bring these people into agreement with other Americans.
Gee aren't you up beat --- the problem with racism is racism --- and the ignoring of competency and honor , which is what we should all strive for. As a Slav ( Eastern European -- kinda like Russians? ) currently amongst Anglo's , I get the gist of your statement and concur. ( the government classification of people by race or ethnic background only creates problems --- who writes the definitions, bureaucrats with an agenda? ----- not good )

And as for China --- the issue of clans --
“Clan wars continue to be waged largely out of sight and out of mind in many rural areas, some of them having their origins in events long before the Communists took power, and even from imperial days. https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/08/ ... ese-clans/

isn't humanit grand

John

Post by John »

Southern Gentleman wrote: > As a long time reader, I fully agree with Generational Dynamics
> theories. In regards to Iran aligning with the west in the Clash
> of the Civilizations war, how does the recent letter from the 47
> Republican Senators help/hinder the evolution of joining the west?
> it seems to me the complete polarization of the entire US society
> in politics and race relations keep any path closed. As a
> Tennessean, I am happy my US senators did not participate in the
> idiocy of the other Senators. Also, I can assure you that racism
> prevails in daily life in the south. Although I am a white male,
> and try to maintain myself in a balanced life however, there are
> millions of the classic southern rednecks that hate everyone not
> like them. This includes African Americans, oriental, Spanish and
> even Yankees. I don't know if a preemptive strike by the Chinese
> could bring these people into agreement with other
> Americans.
With regard to the letter, my view is that both the letter and the
reaction to it are political posturing with no effect on anything.
For Iran's Supreme Leader to call America's government dysfunctional,
when Iran responds to protests through mass slaughter, mass jailing,
and eye gouging, is laughable. If the nuclear deal was meant to be,
then it would have happened long before now, but it was never meant to
be, for the reasons I've given.

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

That must be Tennessee. I don't see much racism in middle GA.