24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan / Greece misses deadline for submitting reforms

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan / Greece misses deadline for submitting reforms

Post by John »

24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan

Greece misses deadline for submitting reforms list

** 24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150224

Contents:
Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan
Greece misses deadline for submitting reforms list

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Pakistan, Karachi,
Tehrik-e-Taliban, TTP, Pakistan Taliban, Jundullah,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Arif Rafiq, Deobandis, Barelvis, Salafis,
Mian Iftikhar Hussain, Awami National Party, ANP,
Greece, Eurogroup

Wilderness Voice

Re: 24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan / Greece misses deadline for submitting refo

Post by Wilderness Voice »

Someone has finally written an article that agrees with what I have been saying about European cowardice and Obama's uselessness.

"Her shockingly ahistorical view of how the Cold War was won suggests she isn’t up to the job. Neither, apparently, is our chronically confused president. Someone had best step up to the job, and soon. More than Ukraine’s sovereignty is at stake."

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... z3SiV0S8Rw

Putin has a acheived a near absolute victory, and the Europeans are doing nothing.

One of the former commanders of the British airforce was interviewed a few days ago and made some good points (common sense, really).

1) Today's European generation grew up with "absolute security." In other words, they have no idea what is is like to face the utter destruction of their country, people, and way of life. They are about to find out what that feels like. Westerners still think that they are safe. They are not. They are not.

2) The UK's defenses have been so gutted by budget cuts that the country can no longer defend itself against the Russians. I'd also like to add, cut back do to ignorance, arrogance, and a complete lack of common sense. I can't beleive people are still stupid enough to believe the Russians are normal, decent people. They are not.

The only thing left for the UK is nuclear war or surrender. I think immigrant heavy Britian will surrender. The men of 1914, 1939, are dead.

America is NATO. Now more than ever. It makes me sick to my stomach to hear the constant stream of anti-Americanism pouring out of Europeans, Brtis included. And worst of all, the anti-Americanism coming out of some Americans.

Europe will fall without American leadership. And right now, America does have a true leader. America's boat has been taking on water for years, and the world is sinking with her. America must lead.

Wilderness Voice

Re: 24-Feb-15 World View -- Sectarian violence surging all across Pakistan / Greece misses deadline for submitting refo

Post by Wilderness Voice »

Edit to say:

American does not have a true leader.