15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks / Nigeria requests US troops

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks / Nigeria requests US troops

Post by John »

15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks

Nigeria requests US troops to fight Boko Haram

** 15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150215

Contents:
Nigeria requests US troops to fight Boko Haram
Debka: Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Nigeria, Boko Haram, Goodluck Jonathan,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL,
John Kirby, Jesse Jackson, Joe Biden, Iraq, Darfur,
Jordan, United Arab Emirates, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait,
Egypt, Sinai, Libya, Iran, France, Pakistan

Trevor

Re: 15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks / Nigeria requests US troops

Post by Trevor »

Obama still doesn't have a clue about the world. Even now, he can't turn back from his path, when his entire foreign policy is in ruins. Little wonder he's going to network that will pitch nothing more than softball questions. What he's doing now is trying to build his legacy. He'll get one, all right, but perhaps not the one he had been hoping for. I wouldn't bet on him doing anything but make pretty speeches; it'll be the next president who has to deal with this mess.

For all we know, Iran has a nuclear bomb already and is merely playing a game to try and unify their population. It's not just Iran that's the concern to me. It's about having nuclear weapons in one of the least stable regions in the world. Once Iran gets a bomb, the others will follow; they've been privately begging us to destroy their program for years. Certainly Turkey and Saudi Arabia would have the capability; possibly Syria and Egypt as well.

Re: 15-Feb-15 World View -- Obama seeks Iran's help as anti-ISIS coalition shrinks / Nigeria requests US troops

Post by Guest »

It's not countries with nuclear bombs that worry me; it's groups. Let me explain. Countries are run by rich men who enjoy the high life. They don't want the party to ever end. They would be the last people to fire off a nuclear bomb. (Though I do they they would use them if they were losing a war.) Groups that get hold of nuclear weapons intend to use them. They don't believe they will start WW3; they just want to inflict damage. Iranian nuclear bombs do not worry me. Iran wants to neutralize Israel's nuclear arsenal. The former president of France, Jacques Chirac, talked about this. Whether one bomb or 100 nuclear bombs, even a single bomb would act as a deterent, That is what Iran wants. That's what North Korea wants. Worry about the groups.

Right now, Russia is more likely to use nukes than Iran. Or even China. Both countries have rattle trap armies (really), and would be the first to use them against top notch militaries like America's or the UK.

As for Obama, America will be lucky if they survive him.