6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS 80 million people exposed by massive Anthem In

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS 80 million people exposed by massive Anthem In

Post by John »

6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS

80 million people exposed by massive Anthem Inc. data breach

** 6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150206

Contents:
Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS
80 million people exposed by massive Anthem Inc. data breach

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Jordan, King Abdullah II, Muath al-Kaseasbeh,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL,
Nasser Judeh, Kuwait, Anthem Inc.

MarvyGuy

Re: 6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS 80 million people exposed by massive Anthe

Post by MarvyGuy »

John in your experience (concerning data breach) are we all better just to take LifeLock or similar as a cost of living in today’s interconnected world? I have resisted since it become another fixed cost on top of all the others but these days seems data breech is more and more regular (Target, Home Depot, etc).

Trevor

Re: 6-Feb-15 World View -- Mideast war widens as Jordan vows to destroy ISIS 80 million people exposed by massive Anthe

Post by Trevor »

We've long since become irrelevant to this conflict. Crisis era or not, our will to do anything in minimal (and I'm speaking about both sides here)

What I'm wondering is if Jordan will actually send in ground troops. ISIS' territory is close to Jordan's border and they look like a major target. They're currently outraged about what happened to their pilot, so it'll be interesting to see if they're willing to take that step.

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

I have Lifelock and it's less than $25 a month. Crazy cheap.

Jordan: Should not have this been the outrage against ISIS from the beginning? Sad that it takes the burning to death of a person for people to wake up to the reality. I'll bet that if they merely shot him, or decapitated him, no one would have batted an eye.

There was also reports going around the internet that the king of Jordan is a military pilot and has or will fly against ISIS himself. Don't know how true that is, but it would be interesting. Image Bush leading sorties against Iraq in 2003. :D