4-Feb-15 World View -- Nationalism surges in Japan and Jordan after ISIS atrocities

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

4-Feb-15 World View -- Nationalism surges in Japan and Jordan after ISIS atrocities

Post by John »

Analysts are puzzled by ISIS's burning alive of Jordan's pilot

** 4-Feb-15 World View -- Nationalism surges in Japan and Jordan after ISIS atrocities
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150204

Contents:
Analysts are puzzled by ISIS's burning alive of Jordan's pilot
Jordan promises revenge against ISIS for killing pilot
Japan's nationalism surges over ISIS killings of two Japanese hostages

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Jordan, Muath al-Kaseasbeh,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL,
Vietnam, Japan, Kenji Goto, Haruna Yukawa, Shinzo Abe,
China, North Korea, France, Charlie Hebdo

AmandaMurphyVenezia

Re: 4-Feb-15 World View -- Nationalism surges in Japan and Jordan after ISIS atrocities

Post by AmandaMurphyVenezia »

The surge of Nationalism is something that iSil wants. They want to fight and kill. We can watch the war or we can end this war. The Obama administration as Charles Krauthammer pointed out, is doing nothing to decimate iSiL in Syria and only running a dozen or so bombing mission each day in Iraq, which does not seem to be doing much to end this groups control over a great chuck of real estate in the Middle East.

We can hope that Japan and Jordan will take out iSil or we can lead many nations in that effort. Obama does not wish to lead that coalition of the willing for reason I still don't understand. Far be it for me to read his mind. What I feel is coming is more death and more war. Sabers will be rattled and speeches will be made but, this group in only one wing of the IslamoNazi party, hell bent on killing everyone who does not think as they think. Who will lead the World in hunting down and ending the existence of all of these groups? No one I can see from here. There may be someone out there but, I'm not holding my breath.

It is sad but, I feel we are stuck in the reality we now find ourselves. I am aware of the feeling in this country that we have had too much war and not enough victory. We have veterans killing themselves at an alarming rate, something like 22 every hour or day, I can't remember but, way too many either way. We have big bombs and we should use them. We don't have to take back villages that have been leveled. This may sound crude coming from a woman veteran but, let them bare all the scares of this conflict. Every time they post a video of anything we carpet-bomb 20 locations. Then a day or so later we bomb the funerals. We hit them hard at every turn. We don't have the political will to do this or a leader that would even consider this but, in my humble opinion this is the only thing that I can see working. They are crude evil groups that will not back down without massive loses and extreme suffering.

gerald

Re: 4-Feb-15 World View -- Nationalism surges in Japan and Jordan after ISIS atrocities

Post by gerald »

AmandaMurphyVenezia -- wrote
"This may sound crude coming from a woman veteran but, let them bare all the scares of this conflict. Every time they post a video of anything we carpet-bomb 20 locations. Then a day or so later we bomb the funerals. We hit them hard at every turn."
--------------------------
You don't sound crude at all just realistic. --- How did the British deal with the Deceivers other wise known as --- Thuggee or tuggee (Hindi: Nepali ठग्गी ṭhagī; Urdu: ٹھگ‎; Sanskrit: sthaga; Sindhi: ٺوڳي، ٺڳ; Kannada: ಠಕ್ಕ thakka) refers to the acts of Thugs, an organized gang of professional assassins.

The Thugs travelled in groups across India for six hundred years.[1] Although the Thugs traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period. They were first mentioned in Ẓiyāʾ-ud-Dīn Baranī's History of Fīrūz Shāh dated around 1356.[2] In the 1830s they were targeted for eradication by William Bentinck and his chief captain William Henry Sleeman. They were seemingly destroyed by this effort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

The above worked, so what is the problem. -- The lack of courage to take appropriate action.