18-Dec-14 World View - Cuba's shift is similar to E. Germany

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Dec-14 World View - Cuba's shift is similar to E. Germany

Post by John »

18-Dec-14 World View -- Cuba's shift is similar to E. Germany, Hungary, Poland, others

US officials say that North Korea is responsible for Sony hack

** 18-Dec-14 World View -- Cuba's shift is similar to E. Germany, Hungary, Poland, others
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e141218

Contents:
US officials say that North Korea is responsible for Sony hack
Cuba's shift is similar to E. Germany, Hungary, Poland, others

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Sony Pictures, North Korea, Japan,
Cuba, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Bay of Pigs, Iran

Trevor

Re: 18-Dec-14 World View - Cuba's shift is similar to E. Ger

Post by Trevor »

A question: is it possible for a new crisis war to happen before the awakening era climax? According to the chart, the shortest gap between them in 42 years, and a considerable number of climaxes happen after that time frame, so I was wondering if the climax could end up being avoided.

This may be off-topic, but I'll say it anyway. I've been reading the responses to the report that the Democrats released about the CIA's activities. I heard some people comparing it to the Pentagon Papers that were released back in 1971. People were outraged, horrified, and demanded that people be held accountable than. This time, though, as a whole, the public either approve of what's going on or are indifferent. They're a lot angrier about the report's release and the ones who did so than they are about the activities themselves. Sounds a lot like a Crisis Era mindset to me.

gerald

Re: 18-Dec-14 World View - Cuba's shift is similar to E. Ger

Post by gerald »

Trevor wrote:A question: is it possible for a new crisis war to happen before the awakening era climax? According to the chart, the shortest gap between them in 42 years, and a considerable number of climaxes happen after that time frame, so I was wondering if the climax could end up being avoided.

This may be off-topic, but I'll say it anyway. I've been reading the responses to the report that the Democrats released about the CIA's activities. I heard some people comparing it to the Pentagon Papers that were released back in 1971. People were outraged, horrified, and demanded that people be held accountable than. This time, though, as a whole, the public either approve of what's going on or are indifferent. They're a lot angrier about the report's release and the ones who did so than they are about the activities themselves. Sounds a lot like a Crisis Era mindset to me.
The "people" may be willing to support activities to fight the "enemy" http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1132340/posts

"Actually, three times as many American Patriots were liquidated - 13,000 on the infamous British prison ships and in New York prisons-than the 4,300 killed in the American armed forces during the entire war. It is only right that the terrible fate of these early American Patriots and heroes, who preferred death to disloyalty, should be publicly known."

"These unfortunate victims of the Revolution were buried in the sands of the adjacent shore of Wallabout Bay, "
----------------------------
same old same old

and?