12-Dec-14 World View -- Palestinians threaten security coord

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-Dec-14 World View -- Palestinians threaten security coord

Post by John »

12-Dec-14 World View -- Palestinians threaten to halt security coordination with Israel

Palestinian Authority decides on actions following death of Ziad Abu Ain

** 12-Dec-14 World View -- Palestinians threaten to halt security coordination with Israel
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e141212

Contents:
Palestinians threaten to halt security coordination with Israel
Palestinian Authority decides on actions following death of Ziad Abu Ain

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Palestinian Authority, Israel,
Mahmoud Abbas, Ziad Abu Ain, Saeb Erekat

MarvyGuy

Re: 12-Dec-14 World View -- Palestinians threaten security c

Post by MarvyGuy »

Ran across this link (below). I am sure there are many examples for both sides but just another sign that, as John points out, war clouds darken. It is interesting how Abbas has held open conflict at bay for this long despite everything around him sliding towards it. There is something to say about a man who keeps at it even when they have to know it will not end well.

If I may be permitted to quote one of my favorite passages for JRR Tolkiens Rings saga:
Lady Galadriel to Frodo: "For the Lord of the Galadrim is accounted the wisest of the Elves of Middle-earth, and a giver of gifts beyond the power of kings. He has dwelt in the West since the days of dawn, and I have dwelt with him years uncounted; for ere the fall of Nargothrond or Gondolin I passed over the mountains, and together through ages of the world we have fought the long defeat."

I relate often to this idea of “the long defeat" and since discovering GenDyn is seems appropriate to the passing of an age as a Crisis era approaches. History is a safe place to go and "hide" as I know how that story "ends" but it is quite different, I find, living in what must be the very edges of the passing of an age and the beginning of the next.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/message-at-t ... orig=faith