14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM vs Vladimir Putin

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM vs Vladimir Putin

Post by John »

14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM Tony Abbott promises to 'shirt-front' Vladimir Putin when they meet

WHO: Ebola threatens the 'very survival' of countries

** 14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM Tony Abbott promises to 'shirt-front' Vladimir Putin when they meet
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e141014

Contents:
Australia's PM Tony Abbott promises to 'shirt-front' Vladimir Putin when they meet
WHO: Ebola threatens the 'very survival' of countries

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Australia, Tony Abbott, Russia,
Vladimir Putin, Malaysian Airlines flight MH17,
World Health Organization, WHO, Margaret Chan,
Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Central African Republic,
Darfur, South Sudan, Syria, Iraq

Tom Mazanec

Re: 14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM vs Vladimir Putin

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Maybe the effort to get treatments will bear fruit soon enough to affect this epidemic, but I doubt it. Yes, we are finally making the effort we should have years ago, but developing vaccines and drugs takes time...and crash projects seldom help. Nine women cannot have a baby in one month. Throwing resources at an effort to make progress can even slow things down...when you send new members to the research teams, the researchers may have to take time off their work to bring the newbies up to speed and integrate them into the team.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

MarvyGuy

Re: 14-Oct-14 World View -- Australia's PM vs Vladimir Putin

Post by MarvyGuy »

He better learn some moves first!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... 69536.html

If I were the Aussies I would be more worried about China who just cut them out of the coal export to China busniess.