12-Oct-14 World View-Disappearance of N. Korea's Kim Jong-un

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-Oct-14 World View-Disappearance of N. Korea's Kim Jong-un

Post by John »

12-Oct-14 World View -- Disappearance of North Korea's Kim Jong-un looks more and more serious

Concerns grow that terrorists might use Ebola as biological weapon

** 12-Oct-14 World View -- Disappearance of North Korea's Kim Jong-un looks more and more serious
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e141012

Contents:
Disappearance of North Korea's Kim Jong-un looks more and more serious
Israel's government concerned about legal threats after Gaza war
Concerns grow that terrorists might use Ebola as biological weapon

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, Kim Jong-un, Kim Jong-il,
Israel, Gaza, Hamas, Ebola,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL

Amanda Joan TV-Live

Israel and War crimes & N. Korea

Post by Amanda Joan TV-Live »

I sympathize with the Israel people and especially with it's soldiers. The fighters is Gaza were able to do anything they wanted in their battles with The Israeli Defense Forces and have very little criticism of their tactics even when they were working to increase civilian casualties in Gaza City. This lacks any human decency as far as I am concerned. Letting these Palestinian fighters break the rules of war with impunity only encourages them to push the envelop of what is acceptable in armed conflicts. War is Hell and the stresses of war can lead good men to make bad decisions while under fire. This is far different then planning to defeat your enemy in the court of public opinion with no regard for the loss of life on your neighbors and family. This kind of extremism is a plague on our world community and will increase if it continues to go on without the proper reporting and the condemnation of such despicable acts of inhumane treatment of civilians in harms way.

As far as the little chubby dictator in North Korea is concerned I couldn't care less. They are lead by generals and political leaders who will act in his absence in the way they have always acted. No good can come from the country of North Korea until freedom is given to it's citizens and their economy is revived in a way the helps to feed that nation.

NoOneImportant

Re: 12-Oct-14 World View-Disappearance of N. Korea's Kim Jon

Post by NoOneImportant »

Neither ISIS, nor any other Islamic terrorist organization gives a damn about infecting the terror perpetrator's family, what they do care about is, perhaps, killing themselves inadvertently, along with a boatload of other unintended victims through pathogen mishandling. The question is are they -- the terrorists -- smart enough to see the jeopardy realized by thinking that they are "smarter" than the virus? There is a reason that in the Western World certain pathogens are only securely handled in Biosafety Level 4 (BSL4) facilities. Any attempt to use Ebola by handling the pathogen as a bio-weapon must be considered to be beyond reckless, and even perhaps suicidal. The only effective method of using Ebola as a weapon that occurs to me might be to expose large numbers of people to the pathogen -- corpses would work -- and then move them within two days to poorly educated parts of the densely populated cities in their target nations.

To me, this isn't all that trivial an undertaking. First they have to find the willing volunteers (probably not difficult considering the number of jihadies moving into Iraq and Syria); then they must transport them to one of the "hot zones"; then they must infect them with Ebola to a given level of certainty; then, upon infection, within two days the infected person must be transported to their targeted location. While none of these four steps are, in of themselves, impossible to bring about, being able to bring all four together in the correct time frame is much more difficult, as it requires people, time, money, and facilities in multiple locations.

The temptation for the stupid would be to extract some body fluid from an Ebola victim, and think that it can be safely handled, and transported to the jihadi volunteer in Syria, Iraq, or some third location to infect them. Further they would have to believe that the infected can be "gotten rid" in time to only infect those of the targeted nation - a formula for disaster, as, in the real world nothing ever works according to plan.

John

Post by John »

The following is from a web site reader:

I do not know of the lifetime of Ebola on soft surfaces "probably
short" but no one really knows. My web search says that it needs a
"water environment". Semen had active cells in a recovered patient
six weeks after recovery. A "suicide bomber" who does not get blown
up. If the Spanish are correct dogs are vectors unaffected by the
disease. Recovered victims can manually carry the infection in some
manner undetected. Remember our own history. We gave the blankets of
smallpox victims to the Indians.

Imagine the opportunities - we import vast quantities of everything
from everywhere and essentially nothing is inspected. A recovered
individual less than six weeks out, visiting Prostitutes the list goes
on. The history of the Aids infection shows the path. If my memory
serves me a single airline cabin (intercontinental) attendant visiting
bath houses did a very good job in assisting in its early spread in
the US. By looking at our response to the Texas incident a pocket of
say 25-50 cases in several locations could well drive this nation to
its knees at least in the short term and change our lives forever.

NoOneImportant

Post by NoOneImportant »

Regarding Ebola, its life span in the environment, and as deposited on various items.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/ ... la-eng.php.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 4778.x/pdf

See the following post of:
Re: 9-Sep-14 World View -- Ukraine,ISIS risk Russia's Caucas
Postby NoOneImportant » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 pm (the sixth item posted)
http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 491#p25491

NoOneImportant

Post by NoOneImportant »

The first link in the above post was truncated, and should have been:

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/ ... la-eng.php

Charles

Post by Charles »

John, apparently, the North Koreans have seen your article, got scared and made Kim Jong-un reappar. :lol: Charles

John

Post by John »

Charles wrote: > John, apparently, the North Koreans have seen your article, got
> scared and made Kim Jong-un reappar. :lol: Charles
Charles, you're right!! Who knew that the child dictator reads my
World View column!

John