8-Oct-14 World View -- Kurds protest violently in Turkey

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

8-Oct-14 World View -- Kurds protest violently in Turkey

Post by John »

8-Oct-14 World View -- Kurds protest violently in cities across Turkey over ISIS attack on Kobani

Biden makes a third apology, this time to Saudi Arabia

** 8-Oct-14 World View -- Kurds protest violently in cities across Turkey over ISIS attack on Kobani
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e141008

Contents:
Turkey's Erdogan sets conditions for saving Kobani from ISIS
Kurds protest violently in cities across Turkey over ISIS attack on Kobani
Biden makes a third apology, this time to Saudi Arabia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Kobani, Ahmet Davutoglu,
Leon Panetta, Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Joe Biden,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL,
Kurdistan Workers’ Party, PKK, Saudi Arabia, UAE

MarvyGuy

Re: 8-Oct-14 World View -- Kurds protest violently in Turkey

Post by MarvyGuy »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-0 ... ril-kirkuk

Nicely written (I suppose - not being any type of expert on the region) that explains a little of why Turkey has been playing the way it has. I just find it interesting to watch it all unfold to keep my mind off of gov't working to collapse US and cause general panic, Ebola, coming financial collapse, rise of the police state, Psychotic politicians, demise of Petrodollar/USD reserve currency etc etc.

jimw4881

Post by jimw4881 »

MarvyGuy wrote:(I suppose - not being any type of expert on the region)
It boggles the mind for sure. I'm not sure anyone is or can be an expert on the region. I have found this chart, incomplete as it is, very helpful.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2 ... chart.html

Probably only half the players - but it is a start!

Amanda TV Live

Post by Amanda TV Live »

I feel embarrassed as an American to have Joe Biden as our VP and to have him apologizing for the statements he made to cover his bosses butt. Now he again looks like a fool on the international stage.

The Turkish leadership has dug in it's heels and until the Obama Administration addresses his demands nothing is going to save Kobani from the terrorist that call themselves ISIL. Hundreds of thousands of people will be displaced and many will be injured or killed in the fighting with those terrorists. The Kurds are right to be mad as hell and demanding action from the Turkish president.

This whole World of ours is spinning out of control; War in Ukraine, Ebola in West Africa as well as civil war and terrorism. Iraq and Syria have been invaded by this Islamic organization who seeks to set up a caliphate in the land they have grabbed. The economies of many nations have been hobbled and are staging along trying to survive.

On top of all of this simple actions to protect the American people from terrorism and the spread of Ebola are not being taken and all because our own President is destroying the sovereignty of this once great nation is an attempt to gin control of the political power in this country for the next fifty years. He expects to accomplish this by letting poor South Americans into this country and give them welfare benefits and other goods to endear them to the Democratic party and tip the scales in his parties favor for the foreseeable future.