6-Sep-14 World View -- ISIS targeting Euphrates/Tigris

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Sep-14 World View -- ISIS targeting Euphrates/Tigris

Post by John »

6-Sep-14 World View -- Debka: ISIS is targeting the Euphrates and Tigris river basins in Iraq

India to release 250,000 prisoners awaiting trial

** 6-Sep-14 World View -- Debka: ISIS is targeting the Euphrates and Tigris river basins in Iraq
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140906

Contents:
BBC's great event 'problems of the world' ignores China
India to release 250,000 prisoners awaiting trial
Debka: ISIS is targeting the Euphrates and Tigris river basins in Iraq
Full text of Ayman al-Zawahiri message

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Speakers' Corner, London, India,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL,
Ayman al-Zawahiri, Iraq, Euphrates river, Tigris river, Mahmudiya

Re: 6-Sep-14 World View -- ISIS targeting Euphrates/Tigris

Post by Guest »

Good point about the BBC. And, I'd like to add, the boobs on this board who spend all of their time talking about Israel and the Muslims. Keep talking while the Chinese keep advancing.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:Good point about the BBC. And, I'd like to add, the boobs on this board who spend all of their time talking about Israel and the Muslims. Keep talking while the Chinese keep advancing.
Boobs?

gerald

Post by gerald »

China --

As in " The Manchurian Candidate (1962) a movie " too craze to believe ? and today too likely to be true?

"Its importance as an un-nervingly close-to-the-truth statement was underlined when it was withdrawn and suppressed from movie theaters after the death of President Kennedy one year later."
http://www.filmsite.org/manc.html

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I think part of the reasons why China isn't mentioned is because even though some people know it, they just don't want to believe it. We had a similar attitude in the 1930s regarding Germany and Japan, even when it had become quite obvious that we were headed for another world war. Admittedly, this is just my observations, and I could be incorrect, but I think that plays a role.

NoOneImportant

Post by NoOneImportant »

Trevor wrote:
I think part of the reasons why China isn't mentioned is because even though some people know it, they just don't want to believe it. We had a similar attitude in the 1930s regarding Germany and Japan, even when it had become quite obvious that we were headed for another world war.
It's, psychologically speaking, called denial.