6-Jun-14 World View -- Indonesia increases defense spending

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Jun-14 World View -- Indonesia increases defense spending

Post by John »

6-Jun-14 World View -- Indonesia increases defense spending to combat China

Eurozone moves to negative interest rates to fight deflation

** 6-Jun-14 World View -- Indonesia increases defense spending to combat China
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140606

Contents:
Indonesia increases defense spending to combat China
Eurozone moves to negative interest rates to fight deflation
Dept of Homeland Security seeks a 'sarcasm detector'

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Indonesia, China, South China Sea,
European Central Bank, ECB, Mario Draghi,
Department of Homeland Security, Secret Service

Re: 6-Jun-14 World View -- Indonesia increases defense spend

Post by Guest »

I'm amazed the EU has managed to survive this long without violent revolutions tearing it apart. It was stupid to adopt the Euro. I remember talking about this with friends and coworkers in 1999 and 2001 before the Euro went into circulation, and many Europeans were indignant that I, an American, would dare to question it. I believe the Euro was and the EU was all about knocking America out of first place. Anti-Americanism seemed to drive the adoption of the Euro more than anything else. This is my opinion. This is how I felt at the time, and it's how I feel now.

Will the Europeans EVER wise up and drop the Euro? Can they? Would it crash out the financial system to even try? Perhaps Europeans will just opt to watch passively as their children starve and turn to prostitution just to survive? I'm really disappointed at how weak Europeans truly are. Protesting is great, but it is fruitless. Even the ballot box has failed. The EU will simply ignore whatever the voters decide. I sincerely believe that only violent revolution can save the physical lives of Europeans.

Hey, Europe, how's that Union working out for ya?