29-Apr-14 World View-India's Modi will deport Bangladeshis

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

29-Apr-14 World View-India's Modi will deport Bangladeshis

Post by John »

29-Apr-14 World View -- India's Narendra Modi says he'll deport 'Bangladeshis'

John Kerry says that Israel could become 'an apartheid state'

** 29-Apr-14 World View -- India's Narendra Modi says he'll deport 'Bangladeshis'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140429

Contents:
India's Narendra Modi says he'll deport 'Bangladeshis'
John Kerry says that Israel could become 'an apartheid state'
Dozens killed in Iraq bombing two days before election

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, India, Narendra Modi, Hindutva,
Bharatiya Janata Party, BJP, Pakistan, China, Bangladesh,
John Kerry, Israel, Iraq, Syria, Bashar al-Assad,
Islamic Emirate in Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, ISIS, ISIL

NoOneImportant

Re: 29-Apr-14 World View-India's Modi will deport Bangladesh

Post by NoOneImportant »

John wrote:
As I've said before, it's hard to figure out what's going on with Kerry. He burst onto the scene in 1971 when he declared to the Senate that U.S. Army soldiers were rapists and torturers and no better than Nazi stormtroopers, and he's been belittling the army and the United States ever since. As Secretary of State, he says and does one stupid thing after another, and stumbles from one foreign policy debacle to the next. Is there some deep, brilliant, core plan that he's pursuing, or is he really as dumb as he seems?
As I have previously have noted here, I thought Kerry's objective as SecState was to obtain a Nobel Peace Prize. While I still believe that is his objective, although recently prospects have diminished considerably; I have, however, come to look a bit beyond that. I have personally come to the conclusion that with a Nobel Peace Prize in his possession - after all didn't Obama get one for doing absolutely nothing - he would be the preeminent 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate. Thus in the light of a Nobel Prize, and prospectively, even with "just his SecState" experience the Democratic Party might present a refurbished, unSwiftBoatable, John Kerry to the American public as its 2016 Presidential candidate - thus hoping to have the unqualified followed by the treasonous.