12-Apr-14 World View -- Indonesia upgrades military base

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-Apr-14 World View -- Indonesia upgrades military base

Post by John »

12-Apr-14 World View -- Indonesia upgrades military base to confront China

NATO says that Russia is preparing for an invasion of Ukraine

** 12-Apr-14 World View -- Indonesia upgrades military base to confront China
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140412

Contents:
NATO says that Russia is preparing for an invasion of Ukraine
Indonesia upgrades military base to confront China

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Nato, Russia, Ukraine,
Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Philippines,
Riau Islands, Natuna Seas, Malacca Strait

Amanda Arlington Va

Re: 12-Apr-14 World View -- Indonesia upgrades military base

Post by Amanda Arlington Va »

Do we need any more proof that we live in dangerous times. China is out looking for a "War for Oil" or natural gas. Russia is staging troops to protect their natural gas and oil transmission lines which happen to run through Ukraine. They will invade Ukraine it's a matter of when and not if. They are not doing anything unusual for Russians. These drills are to practice an invasion of Ukraine. That is a reasonable assumption to make and it also is Putin's explanation except that he leaves out the part about an invasion.

Fracking here in America is something that scares more than the Left Wing environmentalist, it also scares all of our enemies. We would like to think we don't have many but, I think that is a refusal to see the world as it is. War is a permanent condition of the human experience. Not that I want to be at war, because I do not. I would love to live my life out without war or terrorism. That is my dream but, again the world is telling me a different story. We need to be ready and willing to protect ourselves. This can not be done if we are in financial chaos and lead by weak and delusional men. A female president will not change any of this either. We can be better than what we are today. Only the future will know how we move on from where we are now.

My God bless america and help her to find a way forward.