13-Mar-14 World View -- Malaysia accused of coverup

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

13-Mar-14 World View -- Malaysia accused of coverup

Post by John »

13-Mar-14 World View -- Malaysia accused of coverup over lost MH370 airliner

Israel votes to draft ultra-orthodox Jews into the military

** 13-Mar-14 World View -- Malaysia accused of coverup over lost MH370 airliner
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140313

Contents:
Malaysia accused of coverup over lost MH370 airliner
Israel retaliates for barrage of 40 or more rockets fired from Gaza
Israel votes to draft ultra-orthodox Jews into the military

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Malaysia, MH370, Vietnam, China,
Israel, Gaza, Islamic Jihad, Tal Law

gerald

Re: 13-Mar-14 World View -- Malaysia accused of coverup

Post by gerald »

How interesting ----

Finally, A Plausible Scenario Of What Happened To Flight 370

"The scenario that best fits the facts is a spontaneously initiated "drastic political protest" by the captain that went awry, despite his intentions and experience."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-1 ... flight-370

"One last thought: since the U.S. must monitor potential airborne threats and nuclear explosions virtually everywhere on the planet (with the exception of Antarctica), why wouldn't the U.S. have wide-aperture thermal imaging assets in space? And if the U.S. has space-based thermal imaging assets, would they be so low quality that the heat signature from two large jet engines would not show up? That seems unlikely.

Since it has long been known that the U.S. has "wired the oceans for sound," (SUBMARINES, SECRETS, AND SPIES - NOVA/PBS) it's also likely that the sound of a large aircraft hitting the water would also have been detected, regardless of the remoteness of the location.

All of which is to say that it seems probable that the global and space-based intelligence gathering assets of the U.S. recorded some sort of signals that could provide clues to the final resting spot of Flight 370."
--------------------------------------------------------

thoughts regarding the above one last thought ---
a)--- The US probably knows where the plane is but can't say without giving away it's level of surveillance sophistication.
b)--- Why does the US monitor the entire planet with the exception of Antarctica? If a satellite is monitoring the north pole by polar orbit it would automatically monitor the south pole. To not monitor Antarctica the satellite would have to be turned off and on, logical?

gerald

Post by gerald »

interesting --------- http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missin ... rts-n94941

"Gibson said it’s possible the tapes could have been edited by Malaysian authorities "if the pilot dropped a hint that they didn't want to get out, if he said something that doesn't fit with the Malaysian government's party line."

full article ----------

Listen to Air Traffic Control Interaction With Flight MH370NBC NEWS

Analysts who listened to the recordings for NBC News did not know why they were edited, but discovered at least four clear breaks in the audio that indicated edits.

"It's very strange," said audio-video forensic expert and registered investigator Ed Primeau of Primeau Forensics, who has analyzed hundreds of audio recordings. He said the beginning and end of the recording are high-quality with a low noise floor, meaning ambient background noise is almost silent, unlike the middle.

"At approximately 1:14 (a minute, 14 seconds into the audio, which can be heard here), the tone of the recording change to where to me, it sounds like someone is holding a digital recorder up to a speaker, so it's a microphone-to-speaker transfer of that information. That's a pretty big deal because it raises the first red flag about there possibly being some editing," he said.

The next part that raises questions is two minutes, six seconds in, through two minutes, nine seconds in, he said.

"I can hear noise in the room, along with the increase in the noise floor. I can hear a file door being closed, I can hear some papers being shuffled. so I'm further convinced that, beginning at 1:14 continuing through 2:06 to 2:15, it's a digital recorder being held up to a speaker."

Long gaps in the communication throughout the recording also imply some editing, he said.

"But yet, at 6:17, there's a huge edit because the conversation is cut off. It's interrupted. And the tone changes again," he said. "The noise floor, when you're authenticating a recording from a forensic perspective, is a very important part of the process. All of a sudden, we go back to the same quality and extremely low noise floor that we had at the beginning of the recording."

Kent Gibson, a forensic audio examiner with Forensic Audio in Los Angeles, added that there appear to be additional edits at 2:11 and 5:08, and agreed it sounded as though the middle section was recorded with a microphone near a speaker.

"You can hear, at 4:07, pages turning or a person breathing, which is unusual," he said.

While it's not uncommon for the background of a recording to change when a cockpit communication turns over from ground control to air controllers — which happened about four minutes into this recording — that doesn't explain the noises that are heard.

"It's not unusual that there would be clicks when they push the button on the microphone, but it's very unusual to have a disturbance. Normally you wouldn't have any background," Gibson said.

A cut-off word also isn't out of the realm of possibility, he said.

"It wouldn't be unthinkable to have a truncated word because if somebody let go of the trigger on the microphone, it might cut off their word," he said. "But it would be very unusual to find a background differential at the same time, suggesting that Malaysian authorities or whoever presented this made edits for whatever reason."

Gibson said it’s possible the tapes could have been edited by Malaysian authorities "if the pilot dropped a hint that they didn't want to get out, if he said something that doesn't fit with the Malaysian government's party line."

But, he said, "It's more likely to be an inadvertent thing. But it's not the way to handle evidence."

The recording also could have come from different sources, he added.

"You can assume that the recording while they're still on the ground came from the tower and then you could assume that the communication with air controllers was while they're in the air," he said. "They may have just mishandled the cobbling of it together."

This doesn't necessarily prove anything about the investigation, he added.

"Unfortunately, there are no smoking guns, except there are edits. And there are clear edits," he said.

Tom Owen, a consultant for Owen Forensic Services audio analysis and chairman emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence, said edits were to be expected.

"There's things that have to do with timelines and radar that they have available, but they don't make them available," he said. "They wouldn't give you anything that would be enlightening for the public to any secretive information. I don't see that as a problematic issue."

Primeau disagreed.

"This is not a good maneuver or a good faith move by the Malaysian government because of all these questions with regard to the different anomalies and edits that are in this recording," he said.

Audio experts felt the quality of the transmissions was too low to offer analysis of the pilots' voices.

Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg said even after enhancing and slowing down the conversations, there wasn't good enough, or long enough, sound samples to make a determination on the pilots' stress level.

"It's analogous to blowing up a photograph. It's the same amount of information," he said. "I don't know that any such determination would be admissible."

First published May 1st 2014, 12:14 pm

John

Post by John »

> Yes I tried posting and had to re register this happens many
> times.

Gerald, you've only registered once. I assume you mean that you have
to log in each time. You can be logged in automatically each time (on
the same computer) if you check the "Log me on automatically each
visit" box on the login screen, when you log in.

Also, you should change your password.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:> Yes I tried posting and had to re register this happens many
> times.

I have checked the "log me in automatically" and still there is a problem

John

Post by John »

gerald wrote:
John wrote:> Yes I tried posting and had to re register this happens many
> times.

I have checked the "log me in automatically" and still there is a problem

I don't know why this is happening to you. It certainly doesn't
happen to me or to other people, as far as I know.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Does anyone else have any suggestions for Gerald?

gerald

Post by gerald »

the Malaysia plane issue ------------ for the tin foil hat crowd ---- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-0 ... was-edited
from the comment section ---- for laughs---

Sat, 05/03/2014 - 19:12 | 472467811b40
11b40's picture
Hey Zerohead, try this theory on for size. Came to me from an old buddy who was an Air Force officer.

Subject: MH370 - Possible, Probable, Wild Speculation??? (I choose door #3). During the American withdrawal from Afghanistan, one of their command and control system used for controlling the drones operation, was hijacked by the Taliban when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Taliban ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014. The Taliban want money for the system from the Russian or the Chinese. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the systems technology. The Chinese goal is to master the technology behind the command and control system, then, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it. Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile, American covert intelligence, with the assistance of Israeli intelligence together, determined to intercept and recapture the cargo. The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all, the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American military will not hijack or harm civilian commercial aircraft, so MH 370 is the perfect carrier. There were 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 Iranians with stolen passports worked in tandem among them. When MH 370 was about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, an American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily. During AWAC operations activity in the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft and Airbus aircraft are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing commercial aircraft could be remote controlled by FAA /ATC ground control towers. The same remote control system used to control the pilot less spy aircraft and drones. The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication systems, changed course, and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite. The Malaysian, Thai, and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react. The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anabas, South India and then landed at Maldives some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refueled and continued its flight to Garcia Diego, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen by achieving a temporary altitude to 45,000. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, make it to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame the defiant captain and copilot, but first diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea, while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. The Australians are diversion distracter. The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that the China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists. One does not like to think of officials or leaders as committing evil covert events or to do things to cover up a mess. They operate under the premise called The burden of leadership meaning, the end justifies the means. The few inside the circle know the truth, those outside the circle know a little bit, but if the majority is confused then the objective has been achieved in order to stabilize the insanity of world events. This has been the course of human history from the get go and if you are fortunate to shoot pool with certain spooks, you are privy to the inner circle. Hard to believe it, right? Thats the goal!

gerald

Post by gerald »

hmmmm --- attach this, to the above post and, tin foil hat time?
-------------------------------------
The Latest Flight MH-370 Shocker: A Two-Ton Cargo Mystery http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-0 ... go-mystery

A new mystery has emerged in Flight MH370's disappearance with the Malaysia Airlines saying the lithium ion batteries carried in the plane weighed over 200 kg, even as the cargo manifest released recently listed the "consolidated" consignment at 2.453 tonnes.

"About two tonnes, equivalent to 2,453 kg of cargo was declared as consolidated under one master airway bill. This master AWB actually comprised five house AWB. Of these five AWB, two contained lithium ion batteries amounting to a total tonnage volume of 221 kg. The balance three house AWB, amounting to 2,232 kg, were declared as radio accessories and chargers," the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) said in a statement last night."

"But this has not been disclosed before and is not stated in the cargo manifest, the Star reported.

According to Malaysian company NNR Global Logistics the batteries formed only a small part of a "consolidated" shipment weighing 2.453 tonnes.

Even though the MAS said the batteries weighed 221 kg, a company spokesman said they weighed less than 200kg. He, however, did not say what the remaining 2.253 tonnes of cargo was.
"I cannot reveal more because of the ongoing investigations. We have been told by our legal advisers not to talk about it," he was quoted as saying by the daily."

"So because one mystery was not enough, here is the second one: what is the undisclosed 2 tonnes of cargo? And since absolutely everything about this disappearance stinks to high heaven, including a potentially non-benign cover up, one wonders: what else on the cargo manifest was left undisclosed? We are confident the more conspiratorially-minded, or anyone else for that matter, will have a field day with the opportunities this latest revelations presents."

gerald

Post by gerald »

Former Prime Minister Of Malaysia Accuses CIA Of Covering Up MH-370 Disappearance

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-1 ... appearance

"3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

4. A search on the Internet reveals that Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5. The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible’ autopilot would be activated – either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck”.

6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control” of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.

10. Someone is hiding something. It is not fair that MAS and Malaysia should take the blame.

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this."

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

It disappeared to boost CNN ratings.