1-Feb-14 World View -- Syria 'peace talks' end

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

1-Feb-14 World View -- Syria 'peace talks' end

Post by John »

1-Feb-14 World View -- Syria 'peace talks' end in recriminations and accusations

Three bankers commit suicide in one week

** 1-Feb-14 World View -- Syria 'peace talks' end in recriminations and accusations
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e140201

Contents:
Syria 'peace talks' end in recriminations and accusations
Eurozone continues spiral into deflation, with 12% unemployment
Three bankers commit suicide in one week

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad, Lakhdar Brahimi,
Friends of Syria, Walid al-Moallem,
eurozone, deflation,
Gabriel Magee, William Broeksmit, Mike Dueker,
John Kenneth Galbraith

gerald

Re: 1-Feb-14 World View -- Syria 'peace talks' end

Post by gerald »

"Three bankers commit suicide in one week"

An interesting comment from http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-3 ... nside-week
"Third Banker, Former Fed Member, "Found Dead" Inside A Week"

The Comment ----------

"vie
Just for fun if you want to try to read into the possible "occult" symbolism around it:

I'm usually a bit suspicious when I see stuff like:

"He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot".
Someone felt the need to selectively convert one number to meters but not another, specifically involving what appears to be inconsequential speculation "he may have" (especially when 1+2=3). Generally also look for repeated numbers, like he was 50 years old, and jumped 50 feet. You'll generally see these things hidden in things like 40-50 feet, rather than just saying "about 45 feet", or "over 40 feet"... which doesn't use the numbers they want. Similarly with selective numeric conversions, or terms like "greater than X", or "about X ...", fitting the wording to the numerology they want to use.

Date and times are pretty much always significant for occult activity. He went missing on Jan. 29, 01/29 = 2+9 = 11 According to the numerology 1 signifies begining/initiation, 9 signifies ending/sacrifice, 2 duality required for birth/progress, 11 is a "master number" that signifies a threshold to reaching a higher level of spirit and/or enlightenment, when you add numbers together it indicates "potential".

Put in context of the event you could interpret the date as:

"An event which signifies initiation of progress (through sacrifice), creating the potential/power to achieving the goal." The number 11 commonly signifies twin pilars, a sort of spiritual threshold that must be passed. (You can see info on Tarot cards for more info on that.)

I didn't recognize anything too occultish with the names, other than Tecoma, where he lived and where it happened, is derived from the indian name for "Mountain that is God" and "Mother of the Waters". Water being highly worshiped for it's role in birth and creation. "Russell", seems to be a name use by figures in association with the occult. (Ruse-ll? or a corruption of Rue-sell?) Rusell is supposed to be one of the names used by the "bloodlines". Not surprising there's a set of market indexes we're all familiar with by that name with a specific meantion of Russell 3000 in this case. The other reference perhaps is to the St. Louis fed: You can read more on Saint Louis here: http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=1011 He appears to have legislated against Jewish Usury (ironic for the St. Louis Fed?) And was invovled in crusades with Syria and Egypt. All of that may or may not be relevant, just possible implications being subtly referenced for the narrative. Indian words/names and Saints in particular are common in occult messages.

The fact that two of the bankers jumped/fell to their deaths is suggestive of Fallen Angels. Falling from 40-50 feet may also be significant in terms of 4 signifying pemenance or foundation, and 5 generally signifying our lower/beast nature, can also signify protection from adversaries/death (ie. the pentagon). This also may suggest an intention to sacrifice/bring the bankers down, and anyone "in the know" should get out before the fall. Having three banks off themselves also creates a leading narrative that there is a general sense of shame and guilt amoungst bankers, which will serve subconsiously to reinforce the rage of the masses (not just ZHers).

From what I understand, bankers didn't actually jump from buildings during the 1929 crash, that was more of a rumor... Changing dates or facts to fit some desired narrative is another sign of occult activity. ie. America was founded 1776, supposedly the same year as the Bavarian Illuminati... oddly George Washington didn't become president until 13 years later. If you're asking yourself, if people really plan out all these numbers ahead of time, I suspect the answer is when they can, and may not have control of how it's presented through the media. In general it's more about making the numbers fit the desired occult narrative. What's important is what you percieve conciously or subconciously, and what's communicated to other's "in the know"... not what really happened.

Read into it what you will. I usually just take it with a grain of salt, but it is interesting to see if the common themes play into an overall narrative. Like the warnings of 9/11 and the imprint on the currencies, if you can identify them ahead of time you might be able to get a general sense of where things are headed. Or you might just spend a lot of time reading into things that don't really mean anything. But like they said in The Matrix, when you see a black cat twice in a sort of deja vu, it's a good indication something's about to go down."

------------------------------------------------------------

red pill or blue pill?

NoOneImportant

Post by NoOneImportant »

My thought was a bit less involved; once I found out that there were going to be 40 participants at this "party" I didn't focus too much time on it: I have seen difficulty in getting agreement in meetings with only three participants, and these guys thought they were going to get anything meaningful with 40 participants? With 40 participants you would have difficulty getting agreement on which day of the week it was. And these guys get paid? And for what? Certainly not for deep thinking. :D

This might be comic were so many people not already dead, and so many more in jeopardy of being massacred - if these are the adults the world is in deep trouble.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Well, suicide rates have been steadily increasing since 2000, but they took a major spike around 2007 or so. What's considered unusual is that most of the increase is among older people, not teenagers and young adults, which is what most people think of when the issue of suicide is mentioned. The birth rate has been steadily plummeting since 2007 and continued to go down in 2013, which can be used as an indicator that the majority of Americans still believe that we are in a recession, despite all of the government reassurances.

As for Syria, what reason does Assad have to negotiate at all? He's winning this war by a considerable margin, and the rebels are being wiped out. To make it worse for them, something like 1,000 rebels have died due to infighting in January. You'd think they would be smart enough to at least temporarily cooperate against Assad, but I guess not. If you look at a map, you'll see how much territory government forces and Hezbollah have taken over the past three months. The biggest reason the talks won't go anywhere is that Assad is not going to step down and considering his superior position, he has little reason to.

Question is: will the rebels fight to the end or will they decide that this is futile and lay down their arms?

John

Post by John »

Trevor wrote: Question is: will the rebels fight to the end or will they decide that this is futile and lay down their arms?
The SNC might capitulate, but I don't believe that ISIS or al-Nusra will go along.