28-Sep-13 WV-Security Council passes Syria resolution

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Sep-13 WV-Security Council passes Syria resolution

Post by John »

28-Sep-13 World View -- U.N. Security Council passes overhyped, totally irrelevant resolution on Syria

Washington gives $100 million non-bailout bailout money to Detroit

** 28-Sep-13 World View -- U.N. Security Council passes overhyped, totally irrelevant resolution on Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e130928

Contents:
Spain to switch from Nazi time to British time
Washington gives $100 million non-bailout bailout money to Detroit
U.N. Security Council passes overhyped, totally irrelevant resolution on Syria
U.N. Climate panel issues overhyped, totally irrelevant climate change report

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Spain, Adolf Hitler, Francisco Franco,
Detroit, Obamacare, Security Council, Syria,
Bashar al-Assad,
United Nations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change,
East Anglia University, Singularity,
Barclays Bank, Louis Redshaw, Marshall Plan

gerald

Re: 28-Sep-13 WV-Security Council passes Syria resolution

Post by gerald »

An ineresting 4 minutes from http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/daily-news/ ------------daily news Sept 27th ------
They want to and will blame you ( humanity ) for climate change. Agenda 21 = control of people. The Earth is changing as well as the sun and other planets, Note today's massive cosmic ray input. It affects the cloud cover and our planetary energy absorption. ( the powers that be want to blame humanity for climate changes {in things that we do not and can't influence } - to impose controls, etc. and of course funding.

solomani

Re: 28-Sep-13 WV-Security Council passes Syria resolution

Post by solomani »

I keep receiving scorn whenever I compare the climate change scientists to scientists in the year 1900 who might have said that the increase in the growth of horse crap was due to human activity. And yet, not one of these scornful comments has ever showed why this comparison is invalid.”

Nicely put. I like how they ignore the fact that the last decade+ of predictions of imminent heat death of the Earth has not only not panned out but the opposite has happened – its cooling. I guess they would look even more foolish than they already do if they just switch to saying “ice age is coming!” after 15 years of “heat death!” (which was preceded by 30 years of “New ice age is coming!” – yes not very convincing).