10-Aug-13 World View -- Israeli drone strike in Sinai

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

10-Aug-13 World View -- Israeli drone strike in Sinai

Post by John »

10-Aug-13 World View -- Reports of an Israeli drone strike in Sinai disputed by Egyptians

Dept. of Justice accuses Bank of America of securities fraud

** 10-Aug-13 World View -- Reports of an Israeli drone strike in Sinai disputed by Egyptians
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e130810

Contents:
Reports of an Israeli drone strike in Sinai disputed by Egyptians
Russia's Georgia invasion roils Azerbaijan-Armenia tensions
Dept. of Justice accuses Bank of America of securities fraud

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Israel, Egypt, Sinai, Gaza,
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Russia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Georgia,
Bank of America, William K. Black, Hannah Arendt

mannfm11

Re: 10-Aug-13 World View -- Israeli drone strike in Sinai

Post by mannfm11 »

I spent several years in the mortgage business, but got out. I knew some guys doing mortgages back in the mid 2000's, some of whom were making good money working for Countrywide. I informed them they were peddling junk, but they insisted they had good investors. I warned them one day they would come in to work and their lenders would be gone, which they were. It was suggested during this time that I go to work with them. The loan officer has to sign the applications they take. I didn't want my name on any paper as long as what I pretty much knew was going on at the time. If I knew it was going on, through my readings, the DOJ, the SEC and every other government entity knew it was going on. They had FNMA and FHLMC on the carpet by 2004, but it didn't stop the pile of crap they managed to put together afterwards. With all the cries in the internet wilderness, dozens of interviews of Professor Black on television, including public TV and so forth, the DOJ and other government institutions would have had to been in a cave to miss prosecutions. I suspect Franklin Raines, who bankrolled Obama and much of the Congressional Black Caucus had it all handled. For those that don't know, Raines ran FNMA off the cliff in the 2000's, pretty much on purpose. The Raines comments, posted on the bottom of this Doug Noland Credit Bubble Bulletin on October 21, 2001 pretty much says it all.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/209/fr ... l-planning

John

Post by John »

Well, Barry, it looks like you lost your chance to stay in and become
a millionaire. That's what you get for being too honest.

mannfm11

Post by mannfm11 »

John, note who they are throwing in jail? The Indians on the bottom, not the chiefs. I was here when the S&L's blew in the 1980's. They threw about everyone they could in jail. How was I to know?

John

Post by John »

mannfm11 wrote: > John, note who they are throwing in jail? The Indians on the
> bottom, not the chiefs. I was here when the S&L's blew in the
> 1980's. They threw about everyone they could in jail. How was I
> to know?
Yes, Barry, I've noted that many times. The level of criminality
going on in Washington is incredible, and nobody gives a shit. That's
why I keep referring to Hannah Arendt and Nazi Germany, where
respectable people were actually gangsters, and gangsters were treated
as respectable people.

John

TimM

Post by TimM »

Interesting anecdote on the fraudulent banksters theory: I and other bloggers watched Angelo Mozilo - former CEO of Countrywide Financial in the 2006 timeframe - right at the peak of the housing bubble. He was selling his stock at a furious clip all the while claiming "planned sale". It was so blatant and obvious and transparent, but no one on the fawning CNBC questioned him during interviews, instead hanging on his every lie. In the end, he paid fines of about $67M on his loot pile of about $470M, so about a 15% "bribe" or "cut" to the authorities. Oh, and he was banned for life from securities - BIG DEAL. He got paid, and paid off the government thugs when they came calling. No jail time. Sounds like a corruption story straight from the third world or Russia.