Thanks, John

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
thrive

Thanks, John

Post by thrive »

GenerationalDynamics.com, the forum, and your recent daily analysis is greatly appreciated. The way you write makes complicated things comprehensible to me. From my point of view, you’re probably in the top 1% of people who have an incredibly wide and deep knowledge about economics, world history, and what’s going on in the world today.

For the past few years I've visited your site almost every day, and when news breaks, like the news we heard from China yesterday, I want to read your view based on generational dynamics. To me it seems possible that if people could notice and understand how we keep generationally repeating our past mistakes, that we can purposefully NOT repeat a mistake one day, and cause an alteration in our trajectory. Your work is incredibly valuable in increasing our awareness.

Thank you, John, for sharing your immense knowledge and eye-opening analysis/commentary.

shoshin

Re: Thanks, John

Post by shoshin »

ditto from me too, John....I can't conceive how you hve the time to devote to this website, but I sure do appreciate it...maybe I should donate?...

Jack Edwards

Post by Jack Edwards »

Really enjoying the daily updates.

Regards

Jack

John

Post by John »

Thanks, guys.

Thrive: "To me it seems possible that if people could notice and
understand how we keep generationally repeating our past mistakes,
that we can purposefully NOT repeat a mistake one day, and cause an
alteration in our trajectory. Your work is incredibly valuable in
increasing our awareness."

I wish this were true, but in the seven years that I've been doing
this, I've become completely convinced that people and nations NEVER
learn from the past mistakes. In particular, the disastrousness of
what's going on today in Washington, New York, and throughout the
world is breathtaking.

Dave: You've already bought me lunch.

Jack: The new daily news summaries are working out pretty well so far,
and are increasing web site traffic. The downside (for me), of
course, is that they're time consuming, but their informality makes
them easier to write than the more formal analyses.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

John

thrive

Post by thrive »

Hi, John -

When I wrote what I did about the possibility of your work causing an alteration in our trajectory, it was influenced by something I read recently about the Lorenz attractor and how a small change can make a huge difference.

Your response got me wondering why you are so adamant that "people and nations NEVER learn from the past mistakes." I clicked to read your book online. I know I've looked at the table of contents before, but I never seemed to have the time to read deeply. I was surprised to see the extensive writing about chaos theory (of which the Lorenz attractor plays a role, I believe).

It's going to be interesting to read and comprehend chapter 4 about chaos theory and generational dynamics. It will take me some time and I will post again later.

Thank you for the depth of your analysis and for making your book available to read online.

Thanks, John

Post by Guest »

Dates palm are a tropical plant with palm trees whose edible fruit has a hard core and thin skin and sweet taste. The palm height reaches 10 to 20 meters or more.
Dates are mainly cultivated in the Northern Hemisphere and in Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries of the Persian Gulf as well as most of North Africa.
https://irannewswire.org/poverty-forces ... e-in-iran/

Sjackson3289

Post by Sjackson3289 »

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.