Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cynic Hero 86

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Guest wrote:** 11-Nov-2019 World View: Bolivia's far-left president Evo Morales resigns

• Bolivia's far-left president Evo Morales
    announces his resignation on national television (AP)

Are these his cabinet ministers? :shock: I'm Shocked! Shocked! I can't believe these earthy people made such a mess of it. :roll:
Yep, all of them are fat and ugly. Its a coincidence that they are all incompetent; NOT.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Regarding WW2, the aspect of the war that was absolutely unavoidable was the War between Hitler and Stalin. The west had a choice here: intervene and create as massive bloody mess and larger war, or just let Germany and Russia fight. The west made the incorrect Choice, and history shows that clearly, just because selfish narcissistic emotional prophet generation ideologues (missionaries in this case) had a Polack and Yiddish fetish. Yeah it would have sucked to be Eastern Europe but the rest of the world would have been able to sit it out if it wasn't for missionary generation globalist ideologues.

John

Post by John »

** 12-Nov-2019 World View: Hitler and Stalin
Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > Regarding WW2, the aspect of the war that was absolutely
> unavoidable was the War between Hitler and Stalin. The west had a
> choice here: intervene and create as massive bloody mess and
> larger war, or just let Germany and Russia fight. The west made
> the incorrect Choice, and history shows that clearly, just because
> selfish narcissistic emotional prophet generation ideologues
> (missionaries in this case) had a Polack and Yiddish fetish. Yeah
> it would have sucked to be Eastern Europe but the rest of the
> world would have been able to sit it out if it wasn't for
> missionary generation globalist ideologues.
Where do you dig up stuff like this? Hitler was looking for revenge
for WW I, and he had plans to invade France and Germany for years. So
there was no choice. The US did follow your "advice," and the result
was the bombing of Pearl Harbor. How can you write so many rants and
not have even the slightest clue how the world works?

Come to think of it, Russia also took your "advice" and tried to sit
it out, but that was a disaster for them when Hitler invaded. Your
rants are just as idiotic as they were 15 years ago. Don't you ever
learn anything? You must REALLY hate your father. Perhaps you'll be
a better person when your father dies.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Boomer globalists demanding that westerners Support "Human Rights-ism" are like the parents demanding that their Son marries the milquetoast Fat girl, instead of the Hot blonde fire-tongued Slut that he actually likes. Xers and Millennials unlike Boomers, Like Aristocratic Aesthetics, we generally dislike "earthy" aesthetic, with the possible exception of "Barbarian earthiness" aesthetic.

Regarding John's earlier Post. You mean you haven't noticed in over a decade of Posts that I'm a very caring person. I'm a VERY good person and very kind and caring for other Human Beings. I'm surprised you haven't caught on to this fact in all these years that I've posted on the various forums even though a cursory reading of my posts should have made that fact obvious to you.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:Sorry Boomers But the protesters have officially gone Antifa, they have lost all credibility on the world stage. Any anti-CCP revolt would come from the rural interior of China instead of the Cities because the Cities have disproportionately benefited from the commercialization of China since Mao's death. The Cities are Pro-CCP. Such a revolt would have economic motives, not political "we don't like being ruled by a communist party" motvies.

Boomers like to pretend that we still live in the world of 1979, and pretend that the capitalism/communism pre-1979 divide is the still the main division in global politics. Sorry but a rather significant event occurred between 1979 and 1992, the fall of Communism. Islamism today is far more overtly totalitarian than the pathetic remnants of the commies. Boomers have been pretending that the fall of the Berlin wall never happened. No do they care about fighting the current war, Posters instead pretend that America has been at peace since 1975. Sorry Boomers but we haven't been 3T for 18 years and two months now.
To follow up regarding the Trade war, Trump blundered by proclaiming his negotiations to be on behalf for "the world". The Negotiating Position he should have articulated was that His objective would be to force china to make concessions to the United States of America and that he is negotiating on behalf of the United States.

Finally regarding the Boomers and the following three generations. The boomers are being disingenuous here, because any generation is supposed to half less responsibility in their younger years than they do in their older years until they reach middle age when their power is supposed to peak. Boomers however have always began restricting the power of the young generations when the oldest cohorts of those generations they reach the mid to late 20s but hardly before that. Its always the same pattern boomers encourage the young prior to their mid-20s but then decide to suppress them.

The real division is fundamentally ideological, it has nothing to do with competence or lack of competence. Boomers have now seen their third generation grow into adults and a repeating the same tropes after initially encouraging the young as counterweights against some older generation. Could it be because boomers can't admit that their ideologies and philosophies are shitty? Nobody other than boomer ideologues likes globalism and America being a "human rights" retarded guy on the world stage. We chose Trump and Not Hillary for that reason.

We Don't believe in the mutual-interlocking between the concept of a "strong America" and the concept of strong "human rights". We want a "strong America" without the "human rights" globalist bullshit. The Boomer Conception that the Country should not exist at all if it is not championing "human rights" and "Globalism" is regarded by the three younger generations as frankly treasonous.
Once again, you might have more "persuasive power" in your argumentation if your "Daddy Issues" didn't make you look so pathetic.

The "Globalists" are dying off very fast, and those "younger folk" who are "comfortable slaves" on that plantation will find that they need to change their "orientation" as regards "freedom" or face "effective annihilation" at the hands of freedom lovers.

We all realize that tyrants, such as your lovely self, will always take the side of the totalitarian "freedom for me but not for thee" crowd, and that psycho/sociopaths like you have no conception whatsoever of the meaning of "maximal sensible protection of the innocent from unnecessary suffering", but you're not even TRYING to see how it is that we "not like you non-psychos" could be anti-globablists.

Your lack of imagination, demonstrated by your crazy idea that ALL Boomers and all "totalitarian haters" MUST be evil globalists, is a bit disappointing,.. as you've been at this "mania" of yours for quite some time now, and don't seem to show any sign of learning how full of shit you are.

Oh well,.. good of ya to present everyone with a great example of who you apparently are, though! :) Much appreciated.

Post by Guest »

Two people diagnosed with pneumonic plague in China
Authorities working to contain outbreak of disease that is worse than bubonic plague

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:Boomer globalists demanding that westerners Support "Human Rights-ism" are like the parents demanding that their Son marries the milquetoast Fat girl, instead of the Hot blonde fire-tongued Slut that he actually likes. Xers and Millennials unlike Boomers, Like Aristocratic Aesthetics, we generally dislike "earthy" aesthetic, with the possible exception of "Barbarian earthiness" aesthetic.

Regarding John's earlier Post. You mean you haven't noticed in over a decade of Posts that I'm a very caring person. I'm a VERY good person and very kind and caring for other Human Beings. I'm surprised you haven't caught on to this fact in all these years that I've posted on the various forums even though a cursory reading of my posts should have made that fact obvious to you.
Okay, Millennial.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Found a psychology study article from 2010, confirming my views on what parameters correlate regarding Humanity and success or lack of success.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ntelligent

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:Found a psychology study article from 2010, confirming my views on what parameters correlate regarding Humanity and success or lack of success.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ntelligent
So, are you attractive or ugly?

Post by Guest »

Regardless of the generation, one thing is clear to me: The West is screwed. I can't just blame the liberals (though they get most of the blame). But with SJWs running amok, and everyone else running scared, I see only disaster on the horizon. If President Trump is railroaded out of office, America is over. I know John says civil war is impossible, but his opinion is in the minority now. Most people can it coming.

The only solace I can find in this situation is that the illegals and welfare class will lose life support and die a slow death when the welfare state collapses--Alhamdulillah. That will be highly enjoyable to watch.