1-Dec-16 World View -- Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

1-Dec-16 World View -- Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates

Post by John »

Mediterranean migrant traffic to Italy and Greece continues, despite cold weather

** 1-Dec-16 World View -- Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e161201

Contents:
Mediterranean migrant traffic to Italy and Greece continues, despite cold weather
Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Mediterranean Sea, Italy, Greece, Libya,
Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Eritrea, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Gambia,
Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Kurdistan Workers’ Party, PKK,
Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Croatia, Hungary

Re: 1-Dec-16 World View -- Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates

Post by Guest »

So is Europe's only option is to collapse under the weight of immigration? You like to say there is no solution, but what do you see happening then? National bankruptcy followed by mass death in Western Europe?

John

Re: 1-Dec-16 World View -- Europeans wonder if Turkey will reopen the refugee floodgates

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > So is Europe's only option is to collapse under the weight of
> immigration? You like to say there is no solution, but what do you
> see happening then? National bankruptcy followed by mass death in
> Western Europe?
Very dramatic, but as I've been saying for years, the world is headed
for a Clash of Civilizations world war, whether or not the EU-Turkey
deal collapses.

Guest-2

Post by Guest-2 »

John wrote:
Guest wrote: > So is Europe's only option is to collapse under the weight of
> immigration? You like to say there is no solution, but what do you
> see happening then? National bankruptcy followed by mass death in
> Western Europe?
Very dramatic, but as I've been saying for years, the world is headed
for a Clash of Civilizations world war, whether or not the EU-Turkey
deal collapses.
Which leads to the next question: What will the EU do with the millions of third world migrants inside of Europe already? The third world migrant population is already behaving badly; I don't they will miss the opportunity war gives them to cause even more mayhem.

MarvyGuy

Post by MarvyGuy »

It is certainly fueling nationalism over here. The avg person does not like Trump or LePen (so they say) but they also do not care for outsiders coming in and causing trouble. John had written a few articles back a few suppositions on which fault line would erupt in Europe and I thought he made a good list. The weight of the avg person will eventually coalesce into an action then we can look back at John's list to see which one it was. I am thinking the old Protestant/Catholic rift will appear but who can say. I have been wrong about everything else so far and have given up trying to figure it all out.

Post by Guest »

MarvyGuy wrote:It is certainly fueling nationalism over here. The avg person does not like Trump or LePen (so they say) but they also do not care for outsiders coming in and causing trouble. John had written a few articles back a few suppositions on which fault line would erupt in Europe and I thought he made a good list. The weight of the avg person will eventually coalesce into an action then we can look back at John's list to see which one it was. I am thinking the old Protestant/Catholic rift will appear but who can say. I have been wrong about everything else so far and have given up trying to figure it all out.
Could you post a link the the list?

I'm convinced the race war in Europe is already underway between the blacks and the browns. These ethnic groups all hate each. The are divided by religion, complexion, caste, socio-economic backgrounds, whatever they can think of.

Whites have already fled the cities. Everyone I know in Paris has a country house. They used to be for vacations in August; now they are redoubts. The whites who do have London boltholes only keep a change of clothing and a couple of pieces of cheap furniture. Their families and valuables are in country villages. Large areas of the cities are "no-go zones" for whites in Europe.

Most of the white people I encounter in London are EU migrant job seekers from Spain and Greece or Eastern European benefits scroungers.

The tax base is collapsing.

How much longer can this continue?