3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages? / Iran aids Iraq's army attack on Tikrit

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages? / Iran aids Iraq's army attack on Tikrit

Post by John »

3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages?

Iran aids Iraq's army in attack to recapture Tikrit from ISIS

** 3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages?
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150303

Contents:
Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages?
Iran aids Iraq's army in attack to recapture Tikrit from ISIS

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Assyrian Christians, Syria,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi,
Iraq, Tikrit, Iran, Saddam Hussein

gerald

Re: 3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages? / Iran aids Iraq's army attack on Tikrit

Post by gerald »

nice --- and these are suppose to be our "leaders" and the best and brightest?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-0 ... email-life

How A Romanian Hacker Exposed Hillary Clinton's Secret Email Life

"Using her personal clintonemail.com address, the “For: Hillary, From: Sid” memos, provided to TSG by “Guccifer,” address a wide range of topics in global flashpoints like Algeria, Turkey, Mali, and Libya. Blumenthal also provided Clinton with information about the European Central Bank, the Georgia elections, and German Chancellor Angela Merkel."

vincecate

Re: 3-Mar-15 World View -- Why did ISIS release 19 Assyrian Christian hostages? / Iran aids Iraq's army attack on Tikrit

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:According to a conversation recorded by a contemporary, Mohammed was once talking to an Ansar man:
Even the Koran was written around 200 years after Mohammed from verbal "history". There are no "conversations recorded by a contemporary".

The Koran overrides other sources.

Bagdadi may not even be alive any more but what he was doing was straight out of the Koran.

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

I think you are right on the greedy thug part, but throw in some Jim Jones serving “kool aid”. He has a slick PR machine that put out the narrative/message of a messianic/Islamic eschatology that feeds on the materialistic/nihilistic thinking of young Muslim youth to commit heinous acts that need to be topped constantly to keep the flow of new fighters and money.

To make you day even better, guess who is starting to go down the road to get the bomb? Saudi Arabia is getting SMART reactors from South Korea. http://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm ... 01377.html.

One more piece of evidence for your thesis that the Sunnis and Shia are going to a “cold war” via MAD and I would bet dollars to donuts that Iranians will become our BFF to counter the Sunnis population and capabilities.

John

Post by John »

John wrote: > According to a conversation recorded by a contemporary, Mohammed
> was once talking to an Ansar man:
vincecate wrote: > Even the Koran was written around 200 years after Mohammed from
> verbal "history". There are no "conversations recorded by a
> contemporary".

> The Koran overrides other sources.

> Bagdadi may not even be alive any more but what he was doing was
> straight out of the Koran.

This isn't correct. All the details of Sharia law, which al-Baghdadi
claims to be imposing, are from his cherry-picked collection of
sunnah, not from the Koran.

John

Post by John »

utahbob wrote: > I think you are right on the greedy thug part, but throw in some
> Jim Jones serving “kool aid”. He has a slick PR machine that put
> out the narrative/message of a messianic/Islamic eschatology that
> feeds on the materialistic/nihilistic thinking of young Muslim
> youth to commit heinous acts that need to be topped constantly to
> keep the flow of new fighters and money.

> To make you day even better, guess who is starting to go down the
> road to get the bomb? Saudi Arabia is getting SMART reactors from
> South
> Korea. http://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm ... 01377.html.

> One more piece of evidence for your thesis that the Sunnis and
> Shia are going to a “cold war” via MAD and I would bet dollars to
> donuts that Iranians will become our BFF to counter the Sunnis
> population and capabilities.
I don't believe that nuclear reactors are an issue, as long as there's
no technology for enriching uranium.

The thing to watch out for is a nuclear deal between Saudi Arabia and
Pakistan. The Saudis has funded Pakistan's military nuclear program,
and in return Pakistan has promised to make nuclear weapons and
nuclear-capable missiles available to the Saudis if needed -- i.e., if
Iran appears to be close to having a nuclear weapon.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:
John wrote: > According to a conversation recorded by a contemporary, Mohammed
> was once talking to an Ansar man:
vincecate wrote: > Even the Koran was written around 200 years after Mohammed from
> verbal "history". There are no "conversations recorded by a
> contemporary".

> The Koran overrides other sources.

> Bagdadi may not even be alive any more but what he was doing was
> straight out of the Koran.

This isn't correct. All the details of Sharia law, which al-Baghdadi
claims to be imposing, are from his cherry-picked collection of
sunnah, not from the Koran.
It is correct that all of the writings about Mohammed/Islam were written long after he died. It is correct that what Bagdadi/ISIS are doing is straight out of the Koran. Below is some stuff from the Koran they are clearly using. It is correct that the Koran overrides the other sources, like what you found.

Qur’an:9:88 – “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”

Qur’an:9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:578 “Crushing the heads of the infidels and splitting their skulls with sharp swords, we continually thrust and cut at the enemy. Blood gushed from their deep wounds as the battle wore them down. We conquered bearing the Prophet’s fluttering war banner. Our cavalry was submerged in rising dust, and our spears quivered, but by us the Prophet gained victory.”

Now they are also doing some stuff from other Muslim sources but the main things are very much from the Koran.

-- Vince

John

Post by John »

No, what you're saying is not correct. This has nothing to do with
the sunnah that I quoted, which was not about non-believers. It says
that God has commanded that believers not be killed. Al-Bagdadi is
killing tens of thousands of devout Muslim believers, which means that
he isn't following the Koran, and so is nothing more than a cheap
thug.

NoOneImportant

Post by NoOneImportant »

These people are simply monsters. I really don't recall when the Koran was written, I certainly read it once, but I'll have to go back and refresh my memory.

What I do know is that, what is not commonly known, is that Mosul is directly across the Tigris River from the ancient ruins of the ancient Assyrian Empire capital of Nineveh. In roughly 612 B.C. Nineveh was despoiled, and sacked by the Babylonians. With the destruction of Nineveh, thus came to an end the 19 centuries of the Assyrian Empire. So, after being sacked by Babylonia in 612 B.C. the 30 mile by 10 mile city of Nineveh, and the Assyrian Empire fell into ruins, and was lost to history - so lost, in fact, was Nineveh that it was conjectured that its reality was questioned... it was conjectured to be a city that only existed in myth, but yet, there was this unsettling mention of Nineveh in multiple ancient texts/literature... but where was it? Nineveh, and the Assyrian Empire was "lost" for almost 2500 years. The desert retook the ancient city, and thus Nineveh was preserved/lost for almost 2400 years. Fast forward to 1842 when a French bureaucratic functionary, and amateur archaeologist crossed the Tigris river from Mosul and began to dig in the tells (hills) that extended for miles opposite Mosul. Long story short he re-discovered Nineveh, including thousands of cuneiform tablets, and priceless preserved Assyrian sculptures dating back to 2500 B.C. A veritable treasure trove of culture and history saved, and preserved for posterity, literally by the sands of time.

First, enter the Islamic monsters, the Taliban, who in 2001 blew-up and destroyed the 1600 year old statues of Buddha located in Bamiyan, Afghanistan - http://www.vocativ.com/world/afghanista ... n-buddhas/.

And now in 2015 enter the cretinous Islamic monsters of ISIS who act to destroy the irreplaceable cultural treasures of Nineveh, but only, you understand, in the name of Allah. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/ar ... video.html

To call these sub-human monsters people provides them a dignity that they do not warrant. They do not qualify to be so dignified, these monsters deserve to be reviled, and defeated, and those responsible hunted down and executed. To take an innocent life, is a crime demanding justice. To destroy the irreplaceable past is an unforgivable crime against civilized man everywhere. These monsters are the enemy of all humanity. This reminds me of the Cultural Revolution in China under Mao, when the Red Guards ran amuck, and destroyed centuries of irreplaceable ancient Chinese culture -- in the name of progress.

Sorry John, you have a Western mind-set, and you just don't understand the evil this ideology represents - these people are monsters (Sunni, or Shiite), there is no evil that is beyond them. Perhaps one day you will come to realize, or perhaps not -- environmental conditioning is difficult to overcome.

John, I do, however, understand your thinking though. The revulsion these cretins engender brings Nietzsche's sobering quote to mind: “He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:No, what you're saying is not correct. This has nothing to do with
the sunnah that I quoted, which was not about non-believers. It says
that God has commanded that believers not be killed. Al-Bagdadi is
killing tens of thousands of devout Muslim believers, which means that
he isn't following the Koran, and so is nothing more than a cheap
thug.
I have a Muslim friend and he fully believes that what we would call "other types of Muslims" are not Muslims but Infidels. Once they label the others "Infidels" the Koran comes into play. To them they are "non-believers" who need to be subjugated or killed.

Another reason the Muslims will probably not win in the end is that "divide and conquer" works really well against them as they come pre-divided. The West can support a weaker branch against a stronger and Muslims will kill each other.

But to think that Bagdadi is "nothing more than a cheap thug" and not Islamic is to drink Obama's cool-aid and really misunderstanding what is going on. The ISIS guys really really follow the Koran. They are studying it, quoting it, and doing what it says to do. It is their playbook. The Koran is behind what is going on there, really.

I suspect that Bagdadi is dead because I think they don't have even the bit of restraint they used to. I would not be surprised to see ISIS split with the two parts fighting for who had the true Caliphate.