Post by Another guest »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 am
Guest HHH wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:55 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am

I'll just pick one reason out of about half a dozen I can think of:

Advertising to your enemies that you are unable to recruit from your traditional base of military recruits during a crisis period is about like leaving your gold and silver on the front porch during an economic depression and putting sign on your porch that says "Gold and Silver Here".
Perhaps this is the DEI version of 4D chess?
I look at it as some version of the elites started to become sure of themselves some 35 years ago that they would be able to fight the next war with robots (as well as manning the factories with robots), so they could go ahead and sacrifice the population from which the traditional military recruits come from, as they have always represented a risk to elite domination.
BINGO!

FullMoon

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by FullMoon »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:00 am
Guest HHH wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:55 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am

I'll just pick one reason out of about half a dozen I can think of:

Advertising to your enemies that you are unable to recruit from your traditional base of military recruits during a crisis period is about like leaving your gold and silver on the front porch during an economic depression and putting sign on your porch that says "Gold and Silver Here".
Perhaps this is the DEI version of 4D chess?
I look at it as some version of the elites started to become sure of themselves some 35 years ago that they would be able to fight the next war with robots (as well as manning the factories with robots), so they could go ahead and sacrifice the population from which the traditional military recruits come from, as they have always represented a risk to elite domination.
Or maybe there's no clear plan and the destruction comes merely from greed and selfishness. They'll burn down the house with everyone in it whilst relaxing in their bunkers if they have to. It's biblical... the level of evil, and has no goal except perpetuation of evil for it's own sake. I suppose it's not fathomable for the normal human mind. But we can see that greed and selfishness have reached a level that's getting pushback and the battle between good and evil are the chaos now enveloping all aspects of society worldwide.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm
Repent and pray for the country.

Resist the State at all costs. It is controlled by people who know the only bulwark against them is the true Christian.
There's more than justthe true Christian. Those that don't fit your definition of true Christian.

aeden

Post by aeden »

CTA will scale out as few mind the flows as the retail Nastradamus retail booty pageant buyers get simply wiped clean.
Closed all crypto positions thank you donors as we also sold structual CDs for TBills and UTWO.
Indications are 53 percent are not employed point blank. Empire LEI indicators ignored as uniparty labeld feds are over two years
removed to even consider being inane to even sane. If/then SPX ~5000 is ripcord as we think Fritz or the Han merger can enable
a initial EKG reading of a recently revived dead Mandarin coronary patient. The dead canary files told you as did the Ai warning it
was a feature script that blew up the SAP data stream for integrations. The data sets indicated and not ignored proved data fragility
ignored also in the three levels of defined Quid Quo Pro. The Human Action crack up induced boom will them make the
true believers recoil in Horror. The structural inflation was always baked in as the passive whale firms now mop up foreign debt.
That Bund and Bond Market will decide as we step aside. Oil, Bonds, metals will decide as we measure surviving to the
application of (100-x)Li2S-xP2S5 and Li2S-MxSy-P2S5 sulfide solid electrolytes seen since around 2001 as we gauge the MIT
files from 1971. The current Cantillon effect for the uniparty debauchery is typical avarice, the spur of greed. We will see
if/then as they covet malmisdis information in this Generational Dynamics Cohort Cycle. No clue. Emptor.
H is correct just roughly 5 percent from the standard deviation for now.
Professor Deming was correct and only guilty to try and prevent American Business from committing manufacturing suicide.
By the way we use 4 calendars from the Georgian to the Zadok also. Only one brings peace and understanding and of course
He will be back in that time we witness the Miry Clay period.

Post by Guest »

Modern South Africa is an example of what happens when you elect governments for decades based on "racial justice"-->It doesn't equal economic prosperity or security for its citizens.

Imagine if the South Africans had elected the best people based on merit and integrity instead of on race.

DEI kills.

yyy333

Post by yyy333 »

A Boeing passenger jet's nose wheel fell off just before takeoff

The nose wheel of a Boeing 757 jet fell off and rolled away while the plane was waiting on the runway for takeoff clearance, with almost 200 people on board.

Delta Air Lines Flight 982 was moments away from taking off from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta on Saturday when the wheel "came off and rolled down the hill," according to a preliminary report from the Federal Aviation Administration published Monday.

The plane had 172 passengers — as well as two pilots and four crew members — and was bound for Bogotá, the Colombian capital, Delta said Wednesday. But passengers were instead removed from the plane and later put on a replacement flight. There were no injuries.

Boeing declined to comment, instead directing inquiries to the airline.

"Delta Flight 982 ATL/BOG was taxiing for departure when a nose gear tire came loose from the landing gear," Delta said in a statement Wednesday.

"All customers and their bags were removed from the aircraft, transferred to the gate and onto a replacement aircraft. We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience."
:shock: :shock: :shock: DEI strikes again :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

How many planes will have to crash before Boeing is forced into bankruptcy?

John

Post by John »

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

John wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:28 pm
NBC News:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bo ... cna135410N
That article is gone.

John

Post by John »

** 24-Jan-2024 World View: Boeing plane loses jet nose wheel
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:11 pm
John wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:28 pm
NBC News:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bo ... cna135410N
> That article is gone.
Well, this is a fascinating situation.
The article still exists on a tab on my
browser, and I can still read it there.
But if I try to open it in another tab,
then it's gone.

I had been suspecious of this story from
the beginning. For one thing, it's
physically impossible for the nose wheel
to fall off and roll away while the
plane is still sitting on the ground.
Also, I was suspicious because I hadn't
such a dramatic story covered on the tv
news. In fact, those suspicions are the
reasons why I used google to track down
the story and I found the NBC news
story.

So is the story fake news? My google
request yielded dozens of stories. Here
are two more, and they're both still
online as of this writing.

https://people.com/nose-wheel-of-boeing ... ta-8548477

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -falls-off

So I still don't know what's going on.

By the way, the anonymous poster yyy333
should have posted a link to the article
being quoted. Quoting a lengthy article
with no link is another reason why a
reader should be suspicious of fake
news.

Post by Guest »

Could it be the story was too damaging to DEI, so NBC pulled it? Is that your line of thought?