Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:40 pm
John wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:18 pm
guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Or a standard ruler.
Or a sundial.
Or two empty tin cans and piece of string.
Or smoke signals.

aeden

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by aeden »

One can do a simple search on social media and find thousands of examples of progressives calling all Republicans Nazis for simply supporting Trump.
Yet these same fools ignore or don’t believe that there are literal Nazi units serving in Ukraines army.
Yea it happens and evil is real.
https://christiansfortruth.com/proof-th ... n-ukraine/

The progressives are finding out in Phillyhellholia they are being buried in real time also from deracinated class lunatic handlers they embraced as friends. Many in the Public as a decade ago mentioned DC. Now Persona Non Gratra would be a radioactive wasteland.
The bad thing is more than a few now anticipate it. As we see the Boomer of Steiners are starting to drop now for the long dirt nap.
All wars are bankster wars. We forecasted a few years ago anything east of the Dnieper River will be remains only. No clue since they sold fuselages to the norks. As for the Mr. Market we will gauge inputs and if they shutdown the lunatics of money well spent cult you cannot fix stupid.
Pass the buck retards cleaning up a mess in isle five pissing on a bears front porch. Take it as you will the market can melt up and down and did.
Maga was meta, amazon, google, apple. Remember we are the stupid ones as the 97 percent get no sugar on their porridge.

The House will continue to work around the clock to keep government open and prioritize the needs of the American people.

Bullshit on that for some time.

All that is heard is the Republic ends in default, not shutdown.
I personally, would rather see it burn in hell in its present form. It cannot and will not be saved. You blinked we did not.
Don’t let the door hit your asses on the way out. George, Thomas and Bengamin warned you what you would do idiots.

Local food supply collapses as shitcago the city loots to implosion as you crush more amish food suppliers in the real time we warrant evil.
To open supermarkets in a marxist desert. We stand with the Amish local. They are the People. You earned and are now persona non grata marxist enablers and much more corrupted.
Ukes are as abused as your head trauma Mitch.
The Oxford English Dictionary dates "pompous" back to Chaucer (1375) and states, "Characterized by an exaggerated display of self-importance or dignity; boastful, vainglorious; arrogant; presumptuous, pretentious." OED defines "asshole" as "A stupid, irritating, or contemptible person; a person who behaves despicably."

No food water shelter as you abused one to many. The real America is wiser that you.

https://media.patriots.win/post/iDgTJ5bU.png
US is on auto as a colossal transhuman fools errand. That smell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erg2vyJ2UOk

The smart kids buffed the sogo supply lines. The consumer is the ruthless arbiter.

aeden

Post by aeden »

10 oil giants increased their production between 2021–2022, and as a result, global output rose 4.2% year-on-year.
We are unwinding calls and heed the H ratio.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Calculators are fairly high tech and liable to be lost. Clocks are easier but there is a chance of losing them. If we keep them then bicycles may remain too…another retrotech to learn if we face deindustrialization.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:27 pm
Calculators are fairly high tech and liable to be lost. Clocks are easier but there is a chance of losing them. If we keep them then bicycles may remain too…another retrotech to learn if we face deindustrialization.
It depends on the demographic.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Latest modelling shows a shift to the colder, with multiple factors, such as El Niño, hinting at a frostier and snowier setup for the United States, Canada, Russia and Europe.

Seven percent chance this week of killing frost is normal.
I found all my drafting equipment but my slide rule I had before college went missing.
We planned this winter will be above normal as snow and misery.
A few weeks of -30 F sorts out the feral pretenders.
https://www.wood-heating-solutions.com/ ... tu-values/
Beef and produce from likeminded non contaminated supplies as they fall like Leafs.
Citys want to run supermarkets. Coffee and doughnuts from Capone was more humane as the corn people froze
and the coal people starved as the depression ground them to dust from Government abilities or regard.

Weeks before Texas grid failed, they asked the fed ferals in the energy department in Washington so they could get ready, and they told them to pound sand as the poor bastards died. Yea we left the Engineering report in the forums.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://tme2.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspace ... b8a03a.png sideways burn
Positioning & Sentiment" indicator does not indicate anything.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Late last October, about 2 months before starting the Dark Age Hovel, we took a trip over to Northwest Houston. It was a Sunday. On the way out, we stopped at a Chinese buffet restaurant.

After seeing the recent news on Colony Ridge, where apparently perception and reality are starting to collide this past week, I looked at my credit card statement and found the location of this restaurant.

Colony Ridge is also north of Houston, but about 37 miles from this restaurant on the northeast side. It's near New Caney north and east of the restaurant. According to recent news reports, it is an illegal alien settlement where most anything goes that has quickly grown to 75,000 people.

Anyway, the restaurant was packed that day. We didn't ask the price but, first, I was shocked that they were charging $19.99 for this buffet versus the $9.99 I am used to paying for about the same thing. It hadn't been too many months since I'd actually paid $9.99 for the equivalent in San Antonio.

As I looked around the restaurant, it slowly dawned on me that I was seeing something I had never seen before. First, I was only able to see 2 white men besides myself. Then, other than the employees, who were Chinese, every other person was Hispanic. As I looked further, I said to my wife, "These people are not Mexicans."

Next, I got up to refill my plate and noticed an occasional teen that I met in the aisle or at the buffet staring at me like I was the alien. When I came back to the table, I said to my wife, "Some of these people haven't been in the country very long." They looked as if they could have been Venezuelan, Peruvian, Honduran, you name it.

One of the recently published articles about Colony Ridge discussed violence between rival Hispanic factions. There was mention of a dog bringing a human hand home in his mouth. Another article quoted Hispanics saying they had moved to Colony Ridge because the crime was worse in Houston.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Post by Guest »

Inappropriate material removed by the Moderator.

aeden

Post by aeden »

H wake me when TLT hits 84. Tbill 90 auction filled will check tonight.
Thinks are now going sideways locally.
Toe Tags and no reports to Police. The nuts above are now classed simply insane.
What these dumbasses have done is pushed the wrong people.
Democrats are to stupid to survive and just manically deranged.