Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Steps you can take to improve your odds during nuclear war

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:31 am
During the Great Depression, my grandfather's family hunted squirrels.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tim

Post by tim »

The movie Threads which came out in 1984.

The best movie I have seen so far on this subject.
Threads is a 1984 British-Australian apocalyptic war drama television film jointly produced by the BBC, Nine Network and Western-World Television Inc. Written by Barry Hines and directed and produced by Mick Jackson, it is a dramatic account of nuclear war and its effects on the city of Sheffield in Northern England. The plot centres on two families as a confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union erupts. As the nuclear exchange between NATO and the Warsaw Pact begins, the film depicts the medical, economic, social and environmental consequences of nuclear war
You can watch it here:
https://www.cda.pl/video/2785330b0
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:39 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:31 am
During the Great Depression, my grandfather's family hunted squirrels.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Laugh it up, city boy, but you will envy the people eating sqirrel meat when you are eating the bark off of dead trees.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 pm
Laugh it up, city boy, but you will envy the people eating sqirrel meat when you are eating the bark off of dead trees.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 pm

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That's the spirit!

tim

Post by tim »

Using Mylar Bags for Food Storage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rC80DafNWs

Storing food in a metal shed in high heat temperatures:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW7_cTn6YpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVMDBVJCodI

Notice the first comment on the second video:
Yep, was $10.50 per 50 lb. bag when we originally did this video. Basically TRIPLED in price! None of my mutual funds or PM's did that! And the food is actually USEFUL!
Start slow by buying extra grain when you grocery shop. Before too long you will have a lot of food put away.

Stored correctly shelf life of 30+ years.

There is no reason not to do this, over a long period of time its cheap and easy. Don't go hungry one day or have to listen to your children cry from hunger because you thought "this time its different".
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

J332

Post by J332 »

tim wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:15 pm
The movie Threads which came out in 1984.

The best movie I have seen so far on this subject.
Threads is a 1984 British-Australian apocalyptic war drama television film jointly produced by the BBC, Nine Network and Western-World Television Inc. Written by Barry Hines and directed and produced by Mick Jackson, it is a dramatic account of nuclear war and its effects on the city of Sheffield in Northern England. The plot centres on two families as a confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union erupts. As the nuclear exchange between NATO and the Warsaw Pact begins, the film depicts the medical, economic, social and environmental consequences of nuclear war
You can watch it here:
https://www.cda.pl/video/2785330b0
Good movie, but the UK in 1984 is quite a different place demograhically from the UK of today. Demographics have already blighted British cities. I don't see the "British" uniting after a nuclear war. I don't.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... rid-hacked
Lights out: Most unprepared if electric grid hacked

The recent Russia-linked cyberattacks on a major gasoline pipeline and a beef distributor have the nation on edge for a far more devastating assault on the nation’s electric grid.

Facing intelligence community predictions that 90% of the U.S. population would die in a yearlong blackout, a new survey shared with Secrets shows that a sizable majority of people are now worried they are unprepared for even a short grid shutdown.

What’s more, a huge 86% believe that the grid is vulnerable to an attack, one that looks more likely in the wake of the cyberhacks of Colonial Pipeline Company and JBS USA.

Among the findings pulled from the poll:

70% would feel unsafe in the event of a power outage of two weeks or more.
66% believe their quality of life will suffer with an outage lasting more than seven days.
64% say they are unprepared for an extended power outage that will last more than two weeks.
16% believe the federal government is doing all it can to prevent an attack on the grid.
Try living in your home without utilities to get an idea of the future.

Post by Guest »

90% of the U.S. population would die in a yearlong blackout
So the derided "basket of deplorables" would survive in the countryside and the welfare scroungers would all die after eating each other in the cities. Sounds good.

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Try living in your home without utilities to get an idea of the future.
I've gone for months without electricity or running water in Eastern Europe--I'm American by the way. I guess your mentality is most important. My grandfather was from Arkansas and he grew up on a farm and survived the Great Depression after the Dust Bowl wiped the family out. The real deplorables are those who survive by committing crimes and hurting others. America needs to learn a harsh lesson; a lesson that it may not survive. Oh, well.