Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
The Peanut Gallery

Re: Societal collapse

Post by The Peanut Gallery »

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:52 am
The UK now has the highest number of recorded attacks in the world, with a 69% rise in the number of attacks in 2022. Acid attacks peaked in 2017, with 941 recorded cases.
I believe those numbers are low and not reflective of reality.

Case in point: The Clapham acid attack on a young mother and her tiny two daughters by a convicted sex offender illegal migrant that has had two deportation orders against him delayed and suspended. Abdul Shookor Ezedi is still on the run.

'Something must be done' he typed aimlessly on the keyboard, then pressed send. It's beyond words now.

Mental the police hid the description for 5 hours. But, then again, they didn’t exactly hide it “we ask the public not to speculate on the identity “ is just police speak for “the suspect is not an indigenous British white male”.

A bit of a side note - I'm getting increasingly frustrated with calls to "wake up before it's too late!!" when things like this happen. What do these people actually mean by that? Vote for Reform UK? Write a letter to your MP? It's meaningless - I'd almost rather people say "ABANDON HOPE!!!"

It was too late after the first acid attack.

The only thing left to ‘wake up’ to is that white people have to get ‘mean’ and deport all these people, and their kids, and their nans, and yes, your mate from Bomilistan who plays on your five-a-side football team. They all have to go back.

Post by Guest »

Cost of Diversity is having your children's face melt off in an acid attack.

London calling

Post by London calling »

White British Census information for London:
1961 = 98%

1971 = 93%

1981 = 86%

1991 = 80%

2001 = 56%

2011 = 45%

2021 = 37%
In six decades, the London white British demographic has fallen 61%. How is this not considered a serious problem to social cohesion?

When the host culture disappears, it’s not integration, it’s DELIBERATE displacement.

Fake Tories.

All western economies the same.

Awake yet?

Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

London calling wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:51 am
1961 = 98%

1971 = 93%

1981 = 86%

1991 = 80%

2001 = 56%

2011 = 45%

2021 = 37%
In six decades, the London white British demographic has fallen 61%. How is this not considered a serious problem to social cohesion?

When the host culture disappears, it’s not integration, it’s DELIBERATE displacement.

Fake Tories.

Awake yet?
Yup, see my post on the HIAS, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.

There are Harvard professors that are rejoicing in the same decline in the "White Population".

Why would all the western societies, developed ones, be anti Christian?

Hmmm

visitor ee

Post by visitor ee »

Metro Transit reminds riders to not defecate on trains or sexually assault passengers
"Transit property is not a public restroom," the new rules read.

By Hayley Feland -January 30, 2024

https://alphanews.org/metro-transit-rem ... assengers/

I think this belongs under societal collapse, no?

Surreal UK

Post by Surreal UK »

London calling wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:51 am
1961 = 98%

1971 = 93%

1981 = 86%

1991 = 80%

2001 = 56%

2011 = 45%

2021 = 37%

Fake Tories.

Awake yet?
Why do I as an American married to a Brit have to show 70k in savings and pay thousands in visa fees over many years just to be allowed to stay?

If a Brit shows up at JFK much the same applies. A south American swimming the Rio Grande however gets bussed straight to New York.

Make it make sense!

Post by Guest »

The Peanut Gallery wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:00 am
Guest wrote:
The UK now has the highest number of recorded attacks in the world, with a 69% rise in the number of attacks in 2022. Acid attacks peaked in 2017, with 941 recorded cases.

Case in point: The Clapham acid attack on a young mother and her tiny two daughters by a convicted sex offender illegal migrant that has had two deportation orders against him delayed and suspended. Abdul Shookor Ezedi is still on the run.

'Something must be done' he typed aimlessly on the keyboard, then pressed send. It's beyond words now.

Mental the police hid the description for 5 hours. But, then again, they didn’t exactly hide it “we ask the public not to speculate on the identity “ is just police speak for “the suspect is not an indigenous British white male”.

A bit of a side note - I'm getting increasingly frustrated with calls to "wake up before it's too late!!" when things like this happen. What do these people actually mean by that? Vote for Reform UK? Write a letter to your MP? It's meaningless - I'd almost rather people say "ABANDON HOPE!!!"

The only thing left to ‘wake up’ to is that white people have to get ‘mean’ and deport all these people, and their kids, and their nans, and yes, your mate from Bomilistan who plays on your five-a-side football team. They all have to go back.
The United Kingdom is now #1 for acid attacks in the world.

Is this all going to plan? :shock:

Post by Guest »

Trevor wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 pm
I've just started reading the book and I'm a little disappointed that the Bronze Age Collapse hasn't been mentioned. This is probably the worst societal collapse in our history, even worse than the Western Roman Empire. Bad as that one was, it was a single civilization. Over the course of a century, all these civilizations went from thriving to dead, which only Egypt managed to survive (and even they were drastically weakened)

All of them were intertwined, dependent on each other through trade, meaning that anything that happened to one of them affected the others, dragging everyone down. It took centuries for the region to recover.
The main problems facing us all are an aging population, the disappearance of many traditional jobs due to mechanisation and AI along with a non replacement birth rate leading to a steeply falling population. We see this as problematic as it will give us a large number of retired people that will have to be looked after and supported by a shrinking working age population. We of course are adopting the sort term fix, but long term exacerbation of filling gaps with immigrants.

Perhaps China sees it differently. They are not going to bother with the old and retired, they are going to be left to die off quietly, out of sight and out of mind. The fall of in those of a working age will be balanced by the introduction of automation. No immigrants for them. The introduction will not be an embarrassment, by making many traditional jobs redundant, because there will not be people to do those jobs due to the shrinking workforce. Provided you don’t mind leaving the old out on the ice, so to speak, and you tech up quickly it can all be managed.
Which begs the question how are we going to manage the change?

London Madness

Post by London Madness »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:21 am
The Peanut Gallery wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:00 am
Guest wrote:

The United Kingdom is now #1 for acid attacks in the world.

Is this all going to plan? :shock:
In regard to the acid attack, the fact that Abdul Ezedi is still on the loose in London tonight feels quite symbolic.

He committed a crime in public in the middle of a major city, one of the most surveilled and policed cities in the world. While committing the crime he received a facial injury which is both very obvious and very distinctive. If you knew the story and you saw him, you would know immediately who you were looking at.

And yet, he has now been wandering around London for an astonishing seven days without being captured. This includes strolling past Scotland Yard's HQ and MI5's HQ.

He must be one of the most recognisable pedestrians in London. The Met Police love to crow about their hi-tech capabilities. Where is all the CCTV now? Where is all the facial recognition? What good is it now, and why is it no good now?

The Met have been reduced to asking the public for help in tracking this man down. They have asked in English and also in several 3rd world languages, since they assume he might be getting sheltered by his co-ethnics (though of course they can't say that out loud, since it would both enrage the POCs and reveal to whites that diversity is their weakness).

Days of appeals, and still no luck. Are they deliberately failing to find him, in order to demoralise the rest of us? Or are they genuinely incompetent? And why haven't any members of the public spotted him, when he's right there in the CCTV imagery, calmly strolling around busy public places?

It's as if the West, when faced with appalling violence from an ethnic minority, is too lethargic to get its act together and do anything, so this Third Worlder is free to just wander around among us and among our most advanced technology, half-blind to the civilisation all around him.

Post by Guest »

I had to go to my doctor in London recently. A fine doctor of some 40 years standing, who has served his local population voiced an opinion to me. I asked how his children were doing. He told me they were in Australia on a placement working, I told him to tell them to tear up their passports and not comeback to this dump. Already done it, he said." I've got people walking into this surgery bringing diseases in here we eradicated 60 years ago, 97% of the people on my books have never paid into the system, and I have to get an interpreter for 75% of the patients that sit in front of me! I'm retiring in 3 months time, and cant wait, England is finished" I thanked him for the decades of diligent service that he had provided my family, and agreed with every word he said.