Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
John

Re: Societal collapse

Post by John »

So you agree with Biden that all Trump supporters are Fascist. So I'm right.

Bob Butler

Nazi Lies

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:01 pm
Well, no. Neo nazi who want to call themselves nazi have a right to do so, even if today’s so called nazi do not behave as the mid 20th century nazi. That does not imply that all Trump supporters like to call themselves nazi or facist.

But the key was your making up an obvious lie. There is a lot relevant about what the Democrats are doing. Your habit when confronted with something you do not like is to create an obvious blatant lie and avoid correcting yourself or apologizing for it.

spottybrowncow

Re: Nazi Lies

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 pm
John wrote:
Well, no. Neo nazi who want to call themselves nazi have a right to do so, even if today’s so called nazi do not behave as the mid 20th century nazi. That does not imply that all Trump supporters like to call themselves nazi or facist.

But the key was your making up an obvious lie. There is a lot relevant about what the Democrats are doing. Your habit when confronted with something you do not like is to create an obvious blatant lie and avoid correcting yourself or apologizing for it.
"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

https://www.everydayhealth.com/emotiona ... -emotions/

Re: Trump the Rapist

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:35 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:02 pm
jdcpapa wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:36 pm
Using your logic, if as you allege, "the Trump family is into rape" because of Donald's issue, are you therefore suggesting that the Biden family is into drugs because of Hunter's issue?
That is more conservative logic.
At present, conservative IS the only side applying the reason and logic on a somewhat consistent basis. Liberalism has failed and the current crop of deplorable libtarded Leftrash will be denounced by future generations for their treachery and deliberate destruction of this Republic.
You mean the sane and rational Americans living in exile because the US has collapsed into extreme poverty and dysfunction. The bottom feeding migrants left in America will praise the liberals for allowing them to enter through open borders. The illegal migrants will blame white conservatives for refusing to become docile mules and keep the system going. The crowd that immediately takes the marshmallow is too stupid to understand what they are doing and lack any kind of morality or sense of shame. I prefer to see the West collapse than continue to have these people riding my back while terrorizing and traumatizing my people.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:42 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
John wrote:

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

Pretty much sums up a lot of his posts.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:07 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:42 pm
Bob Butler wrote:

Pretty much sums up a lot of his posts.
woke

/wök/ informal

(adj.) A state of oblivion only achieved by those delusional enough to find injustice in everything but their own behavior.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Neo-nazis do not act like Third Reich Nazis due to lack of opportunity, not will.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:35 am
Neo-nazis do not act like Third Reich Nazis due to lack of opportunity, not will.
How many 'Neo-Nazis' are really Nazis? That's the real question.

John

Post by John »

** 09-Sep-2023 World View: Butler's Neo-Nazis
John wrote:
> So you agree with Biden that all
> Trump supporters are Fascist. So
> I'm right.
Bob Butler wrote:
> Well, no. Neo nazi who want to call
> themselves nazi have a right to do
> so, even if today’s so called nazi
> do not behave as the mid 20th
> century nazi. That does not imply
> that all Trump supporters like to
> call themselves nazi or facist.

> But the key was your making up an
> obvious lie. There is a lot
> relevant about what the Democrats
> are doing. Your habit when
> confronted with something you do not
> like is to create an obvious blatant
> lie and avoid correcting yourself or
> apologizing for it.
Geez. I'm so sick and tired of this
endless stream of crap from you. Are you
even capable of posting a single sentence
that isn't total BS?

I never said anything remotely like
"all Trump supporters like to
call themselves nazi or facist." The
whole concept is ridiculous. Your
deluded mind just
made that up out of whole cloth.
I can imagine a nutcase like David Duke or
two or three of his friends calling themselves
that, but not the 75 million Trump supporters.

What I ACTUALLY said was,

John wrote:
> So you agree with Biden that all
> Trump supporters are Fascist. So
> I'm right.
So Biden said that all 75 million
Trump supporters are Fascists, and I
said that you agree with Biden. And I'm right.

By the way, I've never lied.

Bob Butler

Racism and Turnings

Post by Bob Butler »

Another guest wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:48 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:35 am
How many 'Neo-Nazis' are really Nazis? That's the real question.
’Nazi’, like many words, has many definitions. The classic definition would be from the mid 20th century, but who would be able to prevent people from using the word to describe themselves?

As I see it, each S&H turning addresses some of the worst problems of the culture. Racism has been one of them of late. Whether it is Jews in Germany or many minorities in America, dents are often put in racist behavior. While the KKK was once an active terrorist and criminal organization, the lynchings have stopped. The KKK become more a protesting group, though there are still spree killers. I can sympathize with both statements above. I can anticipate further resolution in this crisis.