Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum
spottybrowncow

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:41 pm

I disagree that the racists are so innocent. It is not that all conservatives are racist. Again, not all conservative ideas are elitist or racist. Still, a crisis removes the greatest flaws in the culture. The racist perversion is due to be removed.

1) What are some of the countries where racism has been eliminated? If you can't point to any, do you really think it's a good idea to risk destroying the United States to try to achieve something which is quite obviously (to most people) impossible (a state without ANY racism)? Because that's where the left is taking us.

2) There is no evidence that Trump is any more racist than you are. Made up fake-news taken-out-of-context talking points do not count as evidence, just fodder for the soft-headed.

3) The "insurrectionists" were not much more than a bunch of clowns. They created a minuscule fraction of a percentage of the carnage created by blm. The were unarmed by any reasonable assessment, and were literally "egged-on" to come into the capital by the police. They were a bunch of dumb-asses who unwittingly gave Nancy Pelosi the biggest break of her career. Suddenly "defund the police" transformed into "respect for our cherished officers." If leftists couldn't lie, they wouldn't say anything at all. It almost makes me physically ill. I thank God I have other things I have to worry about, so I have less time to reflect on the morally bankrupt people who are gaining power.

4) No one is taking away anyone's right to vote, they are just making it harder to cheat. I know that REALLY pisses you off, but it's the truth, so get used to it.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:39 pm
1) What are some of the countries where racism has been eliminated? If you can't point to any, do you really think it's a good idea to risk destroying the United States to try to achieve something which is quite obviously (to most people) impossible (a state without ANY racism)? Because that's where the left is taking us.
Murder has not been eliminated. Crime has not been eliminated. You don’t make perfect the enemy of progress. We are not going for perfection in one step.

In each crisis of the Anglo American sequence, the most pressing problem of the culture is handled. That is American. Always there is a conservative faction that does not want the problem solved. Always the conservatives lose. The risk to me is small. How is always loses a risk?
spottybrowncow wrote:
2) There is no evidence that Trump is any more racist than you are. Made up fake-news taken-out-of-context talking points do not count as evidence, just fodder for the soft-headed.
The KKK endorsed Trump. A whole bunch of racist organizations waving Trump banners fought in the capitol insurrection to keep Trump in power. Face it. He’s racist.
spottybrowncow wrote:
3) The "insurrectionists" were not much more than a bunch of clowns. They created a minuscule fraction of a percentage of the carnage created by blm. The were unarmed by any reasonable assessment, and were literally "egged-on" to come into the capital by the police. They were a bunch of dumb-asses who unwittingly gave Nancy Pelosi the biggest break of her career. Suddenly "defund the police" transformed into "respect for our cherished officers." If leftists couldn't lie, they wouldn't say anything at all. It almost makes me physically ill. I thank God I have other things I have to worry about, so I have less time to reflect on the morally bankrupt people who are gaining power.
While the insurrectionist did not maximize firepower, they were equipped with non lethal (sometimes) weapons such as stun guns and bear spray. At that, bear spray is not supposed to be used on humans for good reason.

The person doing the most egging on was Trump.
spottybrowncow wrote:
4) No one is taking away anyone's right to vote, they are just making it harder to cheat. I know that REALLY pisses you off, but it's the truth, so get used to it.
If Georgia is to be the model, if racists control the length of the line and make waiting in line harder for some than others, if the legislature can remove the local electors to put in their own people, the intent is to steal votes. The Democrats favor making it straight forward for all. The demographics favor the democrats if the Republicans do not specifically make it difficult for unfavorable voters.

John

Post by John »

** 30-Mar-2021 World View: The KKK endorsed Trump?
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:04 pm
> The KKK endorsed Trump. A whole bunch of racist organizations
> waving Trump banners fought in the capitol insurrection to keep
> Trump in power. Face it. He’s racist.
"PolitiFact ruling
> An image shared on social media claimed: "The KKK officially
> endorses Trump 2020."

> The image is from a March 2019 article on a website that publishes
> only satire. While Trump was infamously endorsed by a former Klan
> leader in 2016, we do not find evidence that the organization has
> issued a formal endorsement of the president in his run for
> reelection in 2020.

> We rate the claim False."

> https://www.wral.com/fact-check-did-kkk ... /18967540/
Everything you say is a lie. Face it. You're a complete jackass.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:04 pm
The KKK endorsed Trump. A whole bunch of racist organizations waving Trump banners fought in the capitol insurrection to keep Trump in power. Face it. He’s racist.
"PolitiFact ruling
An image shared on social media claimed: "The KKK officially endorses Trump 2020."

The image is from a March 2019 article on a website that publishes only satire. While Trump was infamously endorsed by a former Klan leader in 2016, we do not find evidence that the organization has issued a formal endorsement of the president in his run for reelection in 2020.

We rate the claim False."

https://www.wral.com/fact-check-did-kkk ... /18967540/
Everything you say is a lie. Face it. You're a complete jackass.
Trump was endorsed by the KKK.

I realize you are ideologically biased. This makes you lie obsessively to justify your attempts to spread your worldview. It is rather thin.

John

Post by John »

** 31-Mar-2021 World View: KKK Democrat criminals
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:07 am
> Trump was endorsed by the KKK.
That doesn't even make sense. The KKK is a criminal Democrat party
organization. Why would the KKK endorse Trump?

The KKK are Democrats and want Democrats to win, so they wouldn't
endorse Trump unless they thought that by doing so they would help
Democrats to win.

Democrats like you and Joe Biden were furious when the Republicans
freed the slaves. The KKK was formed after the Civil War so that
Democrats like you and Joe Biden could freely lynch, torture, rape or
kill blacks. That's what Democrats wanted it for, and so Democrats
like you and Joe Biden used it for a century and cheered every time a
black was lynched, tortured, raped or killed. The Democrat party is a
party of criminals, rigging elections and extorting Republicans, and
they try to hide their criminality by accusing other people of their
own crimes. The KKK is part of the Democrat party, and they would
never endorse Trump unless they thought that doing so would help
Democrats win.
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:07 am
> I realize you are ideologically biased. This makes you lie
> obsessively to justify your attempts to spread your worldview. It
> is rather thin.
I realize that you are a criminal, a racist, a Holocaust denier, and a
total jackass. That makes you lie obsessively to justify the criminal
acts of the Democrat Party, as you desperately cling onto power,
trembling with fear in the face of the 75 million Trump supporters.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

The KKK is no longer a wholly owned subsidy of either party. In the early Jim Crow days, sure. They were pretty much Democratic, racist, murderers and terrorists. This lasted with some moderation until Nixon and the southern strategy, at which time the Republicans responded to the Democratic MKL LBJ alliance, the war on crime, the war on poverty, by picking up the southern racist vote. In the process, that pretty much ended the New Deal through Great Society progressive era, weakened wages, shipped jobs overseas, and generally started things downhill.

Anyone in the least interested in history should know this. That you conveniently reverse history to suit your ideological bias shows you are not truly interested in history. You manipulate it to achieve an ideological means.

I’m not a criminal. Not a felon, specifically. In fact, during my professional career I held a security clearance above top secret. Not a racist. Not a holocaust denier. Have you any evidence at all to back up any of these typical lies? You are the one here with a blatant contempt of the truth. If I talked to my lawyer to put together a slander case, what do you have to defend yourself? I truly suspect nothing. You just lie as it suits you.

Which is one of the things that makes Generational Dynamics worthless.

John

Post by John »

** 31-Mar-2021 World View: Evidence
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:55 am
> The KKK is no longer a wholly owned subsidy of either party.
Whether it's "owned" or not, it's still a Democrat party organization,
always has been, always will be. The fact that you claim that the KKK
"endorses Trump" is actually proof that it's a Democrat party
organization, since such a statement only helps the Democrats.
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:55 am
> I’m not a criminal. Not a felon, specifically. In fact, during
> my professional career I held a security clearance above top
> secret. Not a racist. Not a holocaust denier. Have you any
> evidence at all to back up any of these typical lies?
There'a an enormous amount of evidence, based on your previous posts
in this forum. Did you really think I forgot? See the following:

**** 27-Jan-2021 World View: Encouraging insurrections and criminal activity
viewtopic.php?p=57702#p57702

**** 27-Jan-2021 World View: Evil
viewtopic.php?p=57716#p57716

The "good thing" about a forum like this is that all your previous
statements are still around, including your hateful, bigoted
statements. They have not been forgotten, and won't be.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Massachusetts, and I believe elsewhere, has a system of docket numbers. If you open a court case, the case is given a docket number. If there is a statement made, a judges ruling, evidence, anything related to the case, it will be tagged with the docket number. Give me one. If I am a criminal, you should have a docket number. I happen to know you can’t come up with one. That is because you are a liar whose thoughts are thoroughly divorced from reality. If you want me to be a criminal, that is enough for you to proclaim it. In your distorted little mind, wanting it to be true is enough that it is treated as true. All Generational Dynamics is based on the principle.

We do disagree on interpreting history. That seems more a matter in this culture of freedom of speech than government censorship. The loudest holocaust denier is generally not charged criminally. He might get fact checked. Various organizations will get on his case. But the DA and court system has better things to do than interfere with the history professionals and kooks like you.

In various posts I have listed a bunch of organizations commonly active at various times last summer. These include Black Lives Matter, the good cops, the bad cops, the US military, the secret police, the Boogaloo Bois, various racist organizations, various militias, Trump and looters. If you really wish to understand the situation, you have to accurately understand the motives of all these organizations. It isn’t sufficient to claim fealty to only one such. If one bad cop visiting a crime scene pockets a goodie and blames criminal activity, does this make all cops bad? One guy arrested claimed membership in the Boogaloo Bois, a militia and Antifa all at the same time.

You confuse the looters and BLM. That’s your problem. It is a lot more complicated than that. Suffice it to say the BLM desires are wrapped up in bills the congress is taking up, while the red racists violence of the capitol riots failed in keeping Trump in power.

I’m not actually unhappy that you are telling such obvious lies. You can’t support them. That you can’t shows the wishful thinking and inadequacy of your worldview. If you will so obviously lie, that makes what else you say more worthless.

John

Post by John »

** 31-Mar-2021 World View: The worst of humanity
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 pm
> I’m not actually unhappy that you are telling such obvious lies.
> You can’t support them. That you can’t shows the wishful thinking
> and inadequacy of your worldview. If you will so obviously lie,
> that makes what else you say more worthless.
I feel the same way about you. You epitomize the racism, dishonesty,
bigotry, hatred and bias of the typical Democrat, particularly against
the 75 million tea partiers and Trump supporters, for whom you have
the same kind of contempt that the Chinese have for the Uighurs, that
the Hutus had for the Tutsis, and that the Nazis had for the Jews --
not to mention the continuing contempt you have for blacks.

So it's good to have you around, so that we can see what the worst of
humanity is like.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

I see the world as transitioning from the Industrial Age to the Information Age. A good part of that transition is the shift from tribal thinking towards WEIRD reliance on principle. The tribal thinkers follow the old ways of bonding with people perceived as similar to them, developing xenophobic feelings towards those that are not, and taking action so that the former are in a position of advantage over the latter.

Now tribal thinking has been around for a long time. Look at the hunter gatherer period, the Agricultural Age and the Industrial Age and it is not hard to spot. But today there are cultures that have had to deal with nukes, insurgent war and proxy war. What was once cost effective is not any more. You can look at various cultures which to varying degrees embrace the various approaches. You can hate those different - say the Jews, Ushers, Tutsis or blacks - and deal with oppression and conflict. Alternately you embrace Information Age principled thinking involving things like equality, human rights and democracy.

On this choice, I will admit to being biased. Areas of the world still embracing Industrial Age thought are still a mess, the Information Age areas far less. To me it is an easy choice which way things best progress. Every once in a great while you hit an age boundary and the basic pattern of civilization changes. This is one of those times.

Your problem is trying to understand the WEIRD perspective through a tribal lens. I’m different, so I am to be hated and felt xenophobic towards. Classic tribal thinking. Trying go get you to acknowledge the principles - equality, human rights and democracy - is a lot to hope for. All I get in response is more xenophobia and hate.

So I can easily admit to a bias and conflict. I am dubious about the claims of feeling xenophobia and hate. That’s the point. Yes. We can see what the worst of humanity has in common. Tribal thinking.

I’m sorry, but WEIRD is from your perspective the oncoming freight train.