Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:17 pm
You were asked a direct question about your predictions. You assumed A pulpit and continued your regular attempt at demagoguery. It's proper to move the post here because it's not helpful for the main forum. If you want your ideas to be treated as intellectual, act like as such. I'm sure you have some good ideas hiding behind the facade of self righteous indignation.
When my posts that were not at all sly or cryptic but serious and very accurate as well were moved over to other side threads it's equivalent to censoring. Shall I name them all?

Why then should I share all the goods, my man? I've already done you many huge favors. Whether you take advantage of it is on you.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Prepare to have your faces melted.

Inflation is back, not going away, they'll turn on the printers too, and the demonetizer is back in town.

John proven wrong again. I am right on it, and will get paid - so sad that again no one listens.

Cassandra is someone who actually calls things.

John

Post by John »

This has become very tiresome.

Don't "name them all." Just post links to a few of your posts
that have been moved to other threads so we can
see what you're talking about.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:56 pm
This has become very tiresome.

Don't "name them all." Just post links to a few of your posts
that have been moved to other threads so we can
see what you're talking about.
You know what they are. Just be a man and admit it.

the jab
inflation
btc

Those are HUGE and will continue to be. You're welcome. You don't need to be an adversary, so I'm unsure why you choose this route. Just be a man and change your views.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:57 pm
You know what they are.

the jab
inflation
btc

Those are HUGE and will continue to be. You're welcome. You don't need to be an adversary, so I'm unsure why you choose this route. Just be a man and change your views.
The jab is not a bioweapon.
Inflation, but that was easily predictable.
BTC-->We will see...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:57 pm
You know what they are.

the jab
inflation
btc

The jab is not a bioweapon.
Inflation, but that was easily predictable.
BTC-->We will see...
Whatever you want to believe my friend. For John inflation wasn't predictable. He got it wrong. I said inflation until deflation, which just means inflation, juicing then debt collapse of course. Perfectly described, and watching it in real time.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I can sum up why so many get so many things wrong here. They don't understand what is happening in the world, and a good proxy for that is BTC. It will cause greater regionalization, suppress US hegemony, and create regionalization with LESS centralized power.

That ultimately will support the european descendants who are god fearing and hard working, and will make the artificial promotion of other racial groups regress to the mean.

Bob Butler

Perception of Superiority

Post by Bob Butler »

The basic reasons why Europeans became dominant were summed up in Jared Diamond’s book Guns Germs and Steel. With these, they were able to implement colonial imperialism and thus gain advantage over other cultures. It is not due to superior culture, religion or genes. (He also wrote a book called Collapse, which may be of interest to the occupants of a certain Hovel.). It is not because other cultures have better work or religions ethics, but more because Europe was more divided geographically by various mountain chains. They had more nations which resulted in more competition which in turn allowed them to develop the technologies which enabled global dominance.

Of late, the corporations have discovered that spreading technological factories to the third world is profitable. Some nations are taking advantage of this more than others. The opening of colonials ports in exchange for forgiving lend lease after WW II also contributed. It is not clear that the European advantage resulting from colonial imperialism will continue. The advantages of guns, germs, and steel are no longer as prevalent.

Is European culture so superior? Is the instinct to love thy neighbor stronger than that to hate, kill and oppress the different? Does the existence of nukes make them less tempted to dominate by force? Is there some other subtle cultural trait that led to dominance during the Industrial Age but may be fading in the Information Age?

The more pertinent aspect it prejudice. Some believe themselves superior without understanding the cause. They see other cultures as different, thus they instinctively hate, kill and oppress. This does not help and expands the problems of the third world.

I do believe war is no longer cost effective, more so if nukes are potentially involved. The futility of Putin’s invasion and the Gaza war are examples. Predicting more conflict therefore would not enhance the human race in general.

Dynamite Boom

Post by Dynamite Boom »

Mr. Butler,

You just responded to this guy's claim that Europeans are more advanced by saying that "Yes, they dominated everyone and still do but trust me, and trust this guy who wrote a book, it's not because they are better."

LOL, do you know how dumb that is? Surely even you can see this ...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Where'd all those BTC bears go?

:lol: