Too harsh on CH..?

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
FishbellykanakaDude

Too harsh on CH..?

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Am I being a bit too harsh with CH?

I personally don't accept that CH is a "for real" person. If I'm wrong about that, well,.. too bad.

Our ability to be pretty dang anonymous in this forum means, to me, that we all (ought to) accept the fact that we WILL, and probably should, expect to be seen as a caricature of "our expressed positions", and that we shouldn't take things said too personally,.. because we're NOT persons in here. We're actors portraying a character (or set of characters) in this community created drama so as to learn from others (and ourselves) and try out various ways of relating to people.

So,.. feel free to be as harsh with me as you like, as it just makes me giggle and type more words...

:) Aloha guyz! Mahalo nui! <shaka nui, like Rap!>

Rap Rieplinger, funny dude, and others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwk7SDQ ... K&index=10

Heisenberg

Re: Too harsh on CH..?

Post by Heisenberg »

Nonsense!

Although this CH character may not like to admit it, I think he is into "whips and chains"... well that and men with authority over him. Is it technically incest if it is a big brother?.... On second thought don't answer

FishbellykanakaDude

Heisenberg wrote:Nonsense!

((( I'm NOT repeating what you wrote, though I'd like to, but I'm not, and you can't make me! )))
And I think the answer is "no", though it probably oughta be, and may very well be legally in many states and municipalities.

..what a "clever" mind you have. <cringe!>

<chuckle, chuckle, chuckle..! Gack!>

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Heisenberg wrote: ..what a "clever" mind you have. <cringe!>
hmmm yes, "clever" indeed. Unfortunately, in my experience, people telling you have a "bright" mind doesn't really help the gnawing sense of darkness. Well here's to one day hoping to "feel the light", although, I suspect that is for the next life.

P.S. I had a heart to heart with CH and he clarified while he may be a crazed lunatic he is most certainly NOT incestuous. Glad that one was cleared up!

FishbellykanakaDude

Heisenberg wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Heisenberg wrote: ..what a "clever" mind you have. <cringe!>
hmmm yes, "clever" indeed. Unfortunately, in my experience, people telling you have a "bright" mind doesn't really help the gnawing sense of darkness. Well here's to one day hoping to "feel the light", although, I suspect that is for the next life.

P.S. I had a heart to heart with CH and he clarified while he may be a crazed lunatic he is most certainly NOT incestuous. Glad that one was cleared up!
CH has a heart!?

..how ever does he deal with such a terrible weakness?